Week 15 Sunday Gameday Thread

Sad People

McVay low key calling out Goff again;

'on the 3rd down we had some opportunities where we could have progressed, and on the 4th down we had Everett on a man-to-man situation and Cooper on an underneath route on a hi-low, but we didn't make those plays. But we go the looks we were looking for there'

Kind of expunged himself of blame there. Even though I'm pro McVay, I didn't like those calls. Run that.

Edited by Hunter2_1

35 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

David Swinney coaching the Jags would be a punch in the throat to @ET80, that's for sure.

No... goodness no. I'd be on my knees thanking Shad Khan for taking that off the table for Houston. I'd start watching his sons' 'rasslin organization as a sign of thankfulness.

Dabo Swinney would be a nicer Bill O'Brien, with a Jack Easterby vibe - his style wouldn't resonate outside of 20 year olds on scholarships. He'd fail at this level, grown men don't want to hear what he's spitting.

33 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No... goodness no. I'd be on my knees thanking Shad Khan for taking that off the table for Houston. I'd start watching his sons' 'rasslin organization as a sign of thankfulness.

Dabo Swinney would be a nicer Bill O'Brien, with a Jack Easterby vibe - his style wouldn't resonate outside of 20 year olds on scholarships. He'd fail at this level, grown men don't want to hear what he's spitting.

What wrestling promotion do the Khans own?

4 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

I believe so. I guess he’s the money behind Cody Rhodes. That makes sense. 

I used to watch wrestling back in the Attitude era - I liked what Chris Jericho was promising when he's was one of the faces of this upstart, and their accomodations to sensory sensitive fans is something that also appeals to me for my son's sake.

Dabo or no Dabo, I'm a fan - I just haven't watched yet.

20 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I used to watch wrestling back in the Attitude era - I liked what Chris Jericho was promising when he's was one of the faces of this upstart, and their accomodations to sensory sensitive fans is something that also appeals to me for my son's sake.

Dabo or no Dabo, I'm a fan - I just haven't watched yet.

Oh man, I didn’t know about the accommodations. That’s awesome. A buddy of mine signed with them also, but is recovering from an injury right now.

So far as I can tell, it’s the wrestler’s wrestling show, the way it was during the Attitude era. WWE, being a publicly traded company, rigidly controls everything, from the moves performed to the words that are said. What makes being a wrestler so much fun is the improv. 

• Like 1