Week 15 Sunday Gameday Thread

Sad People

8 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

What does it cost the 9ers to ditch Jimmy though? And you would have to send a pick and still pay Wentz.  Doesn't seem wise to me.  Especially when you can just take Trey Lance, start Jimmy or Mullins for a few games next season until Lance is ready and then roll.  

They have like no dead money on Jimmy, so almost nothing. There's a strong chance he's gone, even if it's not the most likely result. They could potentially move Jimmy for more than they pay to get Wentz.  But even if you just cut Jimmy, what's the cost to get Wentz? A day three pick? Maybe a 2022 conditional instead? If you view Wentz as better, that makes sense. He's got a higher ceiling, but I personally want nothing to do with him. But people are still fans of his, even on here. I'm an all in on the draft guy

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:
4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

DVOA doesn’t take schedule into account much, as far as I know. Plus I said they are overrated in statistics, and that includes DVOA as well, which is still technically a statistic ranking. 

Yes, it does.

in fact, that is the whole freaking point of DVOA, to take into account the schedule to give a more accurate metric

@BayRaider

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

While trying to get payback on the team that ended his previous dynasty. You may be on to something....triple h agree GIF by WWE

So, is HHH gifs the official "Trevor Lawrence to anywhere but Jacksonville" response?

Because I can ride that bus.

angry triple h GIF by WWE

• Like 2