BDL 2020 Semifinal Round - #7 Cuba Smugglers @ #1 Berlin Blitzkrieg

Whicker

Cuba Smugglers @ Berlin Blitzkrieg  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cuba Smugglers
    • Berlin Blitzkrieg

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2020 at 05:00 AM

Just now, SirA1 said:

NB - Byron Murphy

NIckelback to me means covering the slot. Regardless I think Jefferson or Marvin have success against Bryon. 

Maybe I should have made it clearer, but the intention was to have the DBs travel with that WR.  When I have them play sides other weeks, I say that.

That said, if you think Marvin would have enough success against Byron to make the difference, then fair enough.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Maybe I should have made it clearer, but the intention was to have the DBs travel with that WR.  When I have them play sides other weeks, I say that.

That said, if you think Marvin would have enough success against Byron to make the difference, then fair enough.

Even in game planning, I was under the assumption your CBs do not shadow. 

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So who exactly is the RT for Cuba? Starting lineup has Daryl Williams, but the writeup says Trent Brown will be on an island. 

It is Daryl Williams. Trent Brown is his backup and wouldn't play in this matchup but still active. 

4 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

If someone took the time to actually read the gameplan and not just look at lineup they would see this. At least that’s what I took from it and my reading skills are subpar so maybe I shouldn’t have a voice here.

This is an incredible matchup as others have already noted. Congratulations to both. 

I think both teams are able to execute their offensive gameplans. Ultimately, I’m going to go with Berlin. I really like their call of going to hurry up, especially when Cam Jordan is off the field. I feel this really exacerbates Cuba’s weakness at pass rush. Rodgers will have plenty of time this game and will pick apart a zone. On the other side, Cuba’s tackles are on islands against excellent pass rushers. While Cuba’s tackles are playing well and will hold up for much of the game, Berlin’s rushers are able to make the one or two big plays that make a difference in an offensive shootout