BDL 2020 Semifinal Round - #7 Cuba Smugglers @ #1 Berlin Blitzkrieg

Whicker

Cuba Smugglers @ Berlin Blitzkrieg  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cuba Smugglers
    • Berlin Blitzkrieg

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2020 at 05:00 AM

I'm going to stick with my gut and go with Cuba. Both teams have fantastic lineups and truly came to play today. I like Cuba leaning on Cook, it's the right call, and they came prepared in the passing game. I like Berlin's idea to spy on Watson, but Evans has been sloppy in coverage and not been a difference maker outside of goal line stuffs. It'll come down to the final possession, and I think Cuba gets the go-ahead score with not enough time for some Rodgers magic.

40 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'm going to stick with my gut and go with Cuba. Both teams have fantastic lineups and truly came to play today. I like Cuba leaning on Cook, it's the right call, and they came prepared in the passing game. I like Berlin's idea to spy on Watson, but Evans has been sloppy in coverage and not been a difference maker outside of goal line stuffs. It'll come down to the final possession, and I think Cuba gets the go-ahead score with not enough time for some Rodgers magic.

This sums it up nicely.  Cuba

I've gone with Cuba. Extremely good offensive line which is able to hold-up against Berlin's fierce DL and as I made note of last week, I think Berlin's secondary has been masked for the majority of the season by that DL. Watson and that receiving group is certainly good enough to move the ball well, and while I think Berlin has success moving the ball too, again I'm not overly enthused by that OL and even if Cuba's defense has a few weak spots, I don't see Berlin's offense being able to keep up. 

Cuba 27 - 20 Berlin

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I think you overly hate on Rashaan a bit.  That said, there's a reason that part way through the season, I started having him focus on the run game, zone coverage, and spying QBs.  He, Jayon Brown, Simmons, Landry, and Byard have all taken noticeable steps back with the retirement of Dean Pees.

8 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I've gone with Cuba. Extremely good offensive line which is able to hold-up against Berlin's fierce DL and as I made note of last week, I think Berlin's secondary has been masked for the majority of the season by that DL. Watson and that receiving group is certainly good enough to move the ball well, and while I think Berlin has success moving the ball too, again I'm not overly enthused by that OL and even if Cuba's defense has a few weak spots, I don't see Berlin's offense being able to keep up. 

Cuba 27 - 20 Berlin

1. Kendall, Byron, and Winfield have all been very good.  Rock and Thornhill have been inconsistent.

2. Kolton, Cappa, and Wirfs have all been awesome all year(2 total sacks between the 3).  Hopkins is serviceable and Kindley has been a rookie.