Choose a playoff team to root for. 2020/2021

cconocool

With the Vikings pretty much eliminated, what team are you going to adopt for the playoffs?

I want the Bills to do well, but I don't know if I want them to win the SB as it will feel like we lost the AFC version of ourselves with 4 SB losses.

I might root for the Packers. Probably a treason worthy phrase on this board, but I would choose them over the Seahawks, Saints, and Cowboys. The Vikings beat them this year too so they would look better. 

• Like 1

Chiefs and Browns for me. Chiefs because I live in the KC area and Browns because they're the Browns.  Not just because of Stefanski (although a lot of it), but because that team needs something to go right for it.  

On a slightly different note, I think that Chiefs-Saints game was the longest game I've seen in some time...and it wasn't even that fun to watch.  Both teams are pass-happy and that's why the game lasted so freakin' long.  I mean the first half was 2 hours by itself.  That's not fun football to me.  

On the NFC side I'll be cheering for the Bears if they can get in to the playoffs.  In the AFC, any of Buffalo, Cleveland, Miami, or KC would be my choice.  I was kind of hoping the Raiders would get in too, but they have been eliminated.  When all is said and done, I don't really care who wins the Super Bowl as long it isn't the Packers or the Saints.

Edited by Uncle Buck