Week 7 | Other Games Thread

IDOG_det

GOTW  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the Game Of The Week?

• #24 Texas Tech @ West Virginia
    • #12 Oklahoma @ Texas

With that Husky loss, and Clemson losing to Cuse earlier, Wisconsin is about to sneak into the top 5

Image result for smirk gif

Had Wisconsin not been so highly thought of in the preseason polls (deservedly so), they're probably only cracking the top 25 about now.

Provably the weakest top 10 resume, and about to be the weakest top 5 resume by a mile.

• 59-10 vs Utah St (3-4)
  • 31-14 vs FAU (3-3)
  • 40-6 at BYU (1-6)
  • 33-24 vs NW (3-3)
  • 38-17 at Nebraska (3-4)
  • 17-9 vs Purdue (3-3)

Rest of schedule

• vs Maryland (3-3)
  • at Illinois (2-4)
  • at Indiana (3-3)
  • vs Iowa (4-2)
  • vs #17 Michigan (5-1)
  • at Minnesota (3-3)

Best part is we can lose to what will probably be the lone ranked team on our schedule when it's all said and done, Michigan, and it won't change our situation: Win B1G title game and we're in, lose and we're out.

Image result for charlton heston laughing gif

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

OSU is right back in playoff contention with games against Penn State, Michigan, Michigan State, and probably Wisconsin.

All Ohio State had to do was win out and they have a very good argument to be included in the playoffs.  Never understood why people thought their loss to Oklahoma was the nail in the coffin.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

All Ohio State had to do was win out and they have a very good argument to be included in the playoffs.  Never understood why people thought their loss to Oklahoma was the nail in the coffin.

Probably because "All Ohio State had to do was win out" is a way easier said then done. Their schedule is very tough. I didn't count them out or anything but I could see why somebody would think they have an almost impossible road ahead. 

2 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Probably because "All Ohio State had to do was win out" is a way easier said then done. Their schedule is very tough. I didn't count them out or anything but I could see why somebody would think they have an almost impossible road ahead. 

I was more or less talking about the Ohio State fans that pretty much had called their season over.

Archived