CB- D. Randall

WILB - Clay Mathew

SILB- Blake Martinez

WDE- Nick Perry

NT- Kenny Clark 

DT - Rookie / Dean Lowry 

SDE - Mike Daniels 

Defensive Coach with TCU 4-2-5 scheme

I pray to god we're done with the 3 safety instead of 3 CB nonsense. This defense needs coverage skills that only HHCD has (when he's on his game) of the Safeties currently employed. Bring back House for another year, draft a guy, and run with a CB group of King, Randall, House, Rollins, Draftpick, Pipkins/Hawkins/Waters/New UDFA. 

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I pray to god we're done with the 3 safety instead of 3 CB nonsense. This defense needs coverage skills that only HHCD has (when he's on his game) of the Safeties currently employed. Bring back House for another year, draft a guy, and run with a CB group of King, Randall, House, Rollins, Draftpick, Pipkins/Hawkins/Waters/New UDFA. 

feels like 3 safety should be employed only vs a RB who is a very big threat so you can get a few better tacklers on the field and still match up ok vs 11 personnel. 

The fact we muddied the waters so much with Burnett's role this year makes it all the much harder to see who is doing what... so from a disguise standpoint I like it.  But ultimately the results didn't pan out and I'm leaving the season feeling like that experiment probably hurt us more than it helped us.

If we land Fangio, I'd love yo see us go after Amukamara in FA. He seems like a more realistic option as a FA pickup versus Johnson or Butler who will command bigger salaries that probably will not interest TT. Add Amukamara and resign House to go with King and Randall. Make CB a position of strength again. 

37 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If we land Fangio, I'd love yo see us go after Amukamara in FA. He seems like a more realistic option as a FA pickup versus Johnson or Butler who will command bigger salaries that probably will not interest TT. Add Amukamara and resign House to go with King and Randall. Make CB a position of strength again. 

Amukamara is just a name. 

57 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Give me Johnson, Butler, Fuller, Breeland or Melvin over Prince. Not really interested in a CB who's injury prone and has no ball skills.

27 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Give me Johnson, Butler, Fuller, Breeland or Melvin over Prince. Not really interested in a CB who's injury prone and has no ball skills.

Give me TJ Carrie over almost all of the CBs you just listed. If it wasn't for the fact he's 27 going on 28... he'd be even higher on my wish list. 

45 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

My point is he probably costs less than those guys, especially Johnson and Butler. Trust me I'm all for shelling out the dough to land a difference maker like Johnson or Butler but that kind of talk usually is frowned upon by TT's disciples in this forum.

Archived