16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Hornby?
    • Someone Other Than Hornby.
    • Texans
    • Browns lulz....
    • Beer Companies

23 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

@Thomas5737 is probably rolling over in his grave over how they refuse to start Kessler.

Hey, I ain't dead. I am okay with trading/releasing Kessler, if our offense stays the same he just doesn't fit. Sure, I believe he gives us the best chance to win but why waste time on someone who isn't a long term fit in our offense.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Hey, I ain't dead. I am okay with trading/releasing Kessler, if our offense stays the same he just doesn't fit. Sure, I believe he gives us the best chance to win but why waste time on someone who isn't a long term fit in our offense.

...because "our offense" may not last past this season?

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

There goes Hue throwing his players under the bus again. 

Eh, it's probably true. He was very critical of Kessler last year so this isn't new. Kizer could throw 3 picks and he'd claim that he was nearly perfect but maybe he just thinks Kizer needs coddled while the other two need tough love.

It has never been more clear than now that the time has come to trade Joe Thomas. It is more obvious that ever that we will never be able to win in the little time he has left and we clearly still need assets to fix this mess. Joe Thomas is a legend and has more than done enough for the Browns and us fans. It is time to let him contend. Who cares how many QBs we get hurt anymore because it doesn't flipping matter who is back there and it doesn't matter because JT cannot block for the other 4 worthless clowns beside him.

6 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

It has never been more clear than now that the time has come to trade Joe Thomas. It is more obvious that ever that we will never be able to win in the little time he has left and we clearly still need assets to fix this mess. Joe Thomas is a legend and has more than done enough for the Browns and us fans. It is time to let him contend. Who cares how many QBs we get hurt anymore because it doesn't flipping matter who is back there and it doesn't matter because JT cannot block for the other 4 worthless clowns beside him.

I certainly understand the sentiment, and if he says OK, then I think they should look for the best deal for the team (and for him.)  If he doesn't want to be dealt, I think you respect his wishes.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

There goes Hue throwing his players under the bus again. 

Can he account for the fact that he can't scheme a way to get at least one person open?

Can he account for the fact that he is having a(nother) noodle armed QB try to throw 20 yards downfield every other down?

Can he account for the fact that he abandoned the run (again) after getting down 4 points?

Nah, because that would take an honest look in the mirror, and Hue can't account for that.

4 hours ago, Dogbite said:

We need assets?  Lol. We have assets. Joe wants to stay here. Could we please let him?

what we do need unfortunately is patience. Sadly I don't think Browns fan has it. With reason. 

Archived