16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Hornby?
    • Someone Other Than Hornby.
    • Texans
    • Browns lulz....
    • Beer Companies

59 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oh my word people are calling for Kessler to start?  Have none of you seen him?  I picture the exact incompetence that THEE Hogan gave us today. Maybe even less. 

Thank you Cavs I have a release. 

I'm not calling for him to start, but he is the best QB on our roster he just has the least ability. Yeah we didn't get 1st downs, only 34% of his passes went for a first down last season, but better than Kizer (25%) and Hogan (28%) have done this year. In 34 more pass attempts Kizer/Hogan have 1 more passing TD than Kessler had last year and 12 more interceptions.

But those are just stats and stats don't tell the whole story. It is just a huge coincidence that the best players of all time also have the best stats.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If he's not happy there, what do think will happen here?

We don’t know what he’s unhappy about. Maybe he just wants a new contract. Or a feature role. Or maybe he just doesn’t like their staff or FO. Winning obviously isn’t the issue. 

Passing on Watson at 12, who is completing 61.5% of his passes with 15 TD and 5 INT for a mediocre SS who we don't utilize properly and a future 1st was a colossal mistake. I was a big fan of his this past year, and watching yesterday only made me more angry.

Good, bad, ugly.... :(

Good:

Garrett - 3 sacks in 2 games. 

Hue didn't waste any timeouts. 

Bad:

Hogan. 

Ugly:

The game in general. 

The red zone effectiveness. 

Fans calling for Hue's firing. (Seriously. I can dig you want to win but fire selling the team and starting over is not the answer. There is no coach/QB combo that turns us from homely servant girl in the attic to Cinderella. We are about another good draft away from having the players to start turning the team around. BUT young kids need time to learn the system and a coaching staff needs more than 2 season to implement it.) 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived