Weak 16: Eagles vs Cowboys- Nobody wants to win

EaglesPeteC

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I'm losing some hope but I'm holding onto the fact that he was hurt and covid being the reasons he's not looking sharper. At least I'm hoping that lol

Im just waiting to see one thing he does well... Genuinely just one play where I am like wow, now THATS a first round pick. And I haven't seen one. The muffed punt for a TD I guess is the main play

2 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Raegor is so underwhelming in all aspects... I see absolutely nothing from him week to week

I keep trying to find some silver linings, but it's hard. Seems like every time the ball is thrown his way it's out of his reach. He has been a disappointment thus far, but I still have hope. He has a long way to go. He gets manufactured touches, and a good amount of targets that almost any receiver would put up the stats he has with.

18 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Couple years we’ll have plenty of money. Sanders is way better than youre saying. Reagor has some work to do, sure. And of course it’s early for Hurts but you can see the offense is clearly better with Hurts running it. My point was being excited for the possible future not looking at everything as it’s most negative outcome. 

...but that’s the Eagles way.