Weak 16: Eagles vs Cowboys- Nobody wants to win

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Im just waiting to see one thing he does well... Genuinely just one play where I am like wow, now THATS a first round pick. And I haven't seen one. The muffed punt for a TD I guess is the main play

I get it. I agree so far it's not looking great. Im trying to give him a second season before I crush him lol

• Like 1

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I keep trying to find some silver linings, but it's hard. Seems like every time the ball is thrown his way it's out of his reach. He has been a disappointment thus far, but I still have hope. He has a long way to go. He gets manufactured touches, and a good amount of targets that almost any receiver would put up the stats he has with.

I agree. actually think he could be formidable but right now he just isn't very good... He quits on his routes & is stumbling... He isn't clean out of his breaks at all. Nothing seems crisp with him whatsoever. I would LOVE to see him prove me wrong. I unfortunately think the Eagles gotta go corner in the first. The Secondary is just an abomination

Reagor getting torched on Twitter lol 

Healthy he would have had 6-700 yards, a few TDs. Nothing wild but decent. Plenty to grow on. All the while playing with a bottom 3 QB most of the year. He’s on the field....that’s a start. The last few WR endeavors couldn’t muster a few starts.