Week 16 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This game shows why Shanahan has been so upset at the turnovers. Literally just play a decent clean game and he could lead good enough offenses along with this defense that would win a lot of games. 

The problem is, that's all of our guys including Jimmy who averages a turnover a game

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The problem is, that's all of our guys including Jimmy who averages a turnover a game

Definitely, but I think even one turnover a game he would be fine with. Mullens led offense was damn near averaging three a game lol.

He's clearly down. 

58 minutes ago, dan77733 said:

If it was me, my top players would be deactivated. I simply wouldn't take any chances when there's nothing to gain. Plus, winning just makes our draft picks lower. In my eyes, when a season is done, time to play the young guys, see what they got, bench the top tier players and get ready for the following season. But to each their own. :)

When you are saying play the "young guys" which young guys are you talking about? We have already turned over the practice squad a couple of times this year and I don't think that there are any players on the roster that haven't already had appreciable playing time. Who would you prefer us to play?