Bears vs. Jags - GDT

CBears019

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

The way Mitch has been playing, I could see you guys beating Green Bay.  Montgomery has been running like a beast lately too and it's not like the Packers' strong suit is stopping the run.

No, the Packers’ strong suit happens to be crushing the bears every single year for a century. 

• Like 1

I'm losing track of the scenarios but if the Packers win tomorrow, don't they wrap up a bye?

If so, they would have nothing to play for next week (against us) and might be inclined to rest their starters, yes?

Edited by IotaNet

1 minute ago, IotaNet said:

I'm losing track of the scenarios but if the Packers win tomorrow, don't they wrap up a bye?

If so, they would have nothing to play for next week (against us) and might be inclined to rest their starters, yes?

Saints are 11-4 now, packers 11-3. They win tomorrow, it’s 12-3 to 11-4. A win would seal it. A loss would have to be met with a saints loss, or it would come down to tiebreaker so I think the packers aren’t resting anyone no matter what happens. 

6 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Saints are 11-4 now, packers 11-3. They win tomorrow, it’s 12-3 to 11-4. A win would seal it. A loss would have to be met with a saints loss, or it would come down to tiebreaker so I think the packers aren’t resting anyone no matter what happens. 

Also ur wrong rams need to beat the hawks and greenbay needs to win tomorrow to seal it

Edited by Thegurubear
Mistake
  • Like 1