Bears vs. Jags - GDT

CBears019

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

The way Mitch has been playing, I could see you guys beating Green Bay.  Montgomery has been running like a beast lately too and it's not like the Packers' strong suit is stopping the run.

I'm glad it'll be a playoff type atmosphere against GB. Though I believe if Rams win tomorrow and GB also takes care of business against the Titans then the Packers won't have anything to play for in week 17 since they will have clinched the 1 seed.

4 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

The way Mitch has been playing, I could see you guys beating Green Bay.  Montgomery has been running like a beast lately too and it's not like the Packers' strong suit is stopping the run.

It hasn't been their strong suit for years either but Nagy still decided to pass the ball 50 times a game so.... lol.  Hopefully Lazor has learned from his mistakes and can talk Nagy out of trying to get too cute.  Nagy may have given up play-calling but best believe he still his hands on the button. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

LpqBap1.jpg

😐

I'm not a hunter by any sense of the word but this doesn't look anything like how I would envision it being.  It looks more like a human being in foot race at full speed trying to keep up with one of the fastest animals on the planet walking casually through a field. 

And the PR dept actually thought this was supposed be inspiring? :S

6 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

I had to go to the bears Facebook page to make sure this is actually what they posted and not a photoshop job by you lol.  It’s so bad they even cropped out the Jaguars left hind foot!

They didn’t crop out its hind foot, it’s just Shaquem Griffin animorphed. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I'm not a hunter by any sense of the word but this doesn't look anything like how I would envision it being.  It looks more like a human being in foot race at full speed trying to keep up with one of the fastest animals on the planet walking casually through a field. 

And the PR dept actually thought this was supposed be inspiring? :S

Never understood how hunting is considered a sport.

To me, it's not a sport if the other party doesn't know they're playing.

You want to kill an unsuspecting animal? You both go in a cage and you get a knife. Have fun.