What Song Are You Listening To?

D82

• 2 weeks later...

Did you know... Martin Mull was good friends with Jimi Hendrix, and was asked to be a founding member of the Jimi Hendrix Experience as the rhythm  guitarist.. but he turned it down to focus on comedy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

know post-'04 modest mouse has the reputation of being pretty bland and not as fresh as their earlier ****, but was in the mood to dig thru their later work... confirmed that their later stuff isn't really too great imo. but did really love this track and made going through that stuff worth it for me 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

know post-'04 modest mouse has the reputation of being pretty bland and not as fresh as their earlier ****, but was in the mood to dig thru their later work... confirmed that their later stuff isn't really too great imo. but did really love this track and made going through that stuff worth it for me 

Saw modest mouse in south bend 5-6 years ago. Rock hard 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Probably my favorite Bush song, it gives me a lot of Smells Like Teen Spirit/90’s Nirvana grunge vibes. I also like Glycerine, Machinehead, Mouth, Everything Zen and The Chemicals Between Us, been revisiting some of their older stuff lately.

Edited by KManX89

On 8/14/2024 at 1:50 PM, FinneasGage said:

somehow this isn't on youtube, but have had this one on repeat for a bit. finally did a ween deep dive. love this track and birthday boy a lot. also liked drifter in the dark and puffy cloud a lot. @Malfatron

I think youd love the 1990 live show

On 8/14/2024 at 1:50 PM, FinneasGage said:

somehow this isn't on youtube, but have had this one on repeat for a bit. finally did a ween deep dive. love this track and birthday boy a lot. also liked drifter in the dark and puffy cloud a lot. @Malfatron

Man theres so much to share. You might not actually like their rascially **** back in 90 (puffy cloud is there!)

If you like those you mentioned maybe these