Week 16 Mock Draft

nozzyboi

16 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Okay, of course; yes. Plenty of stuff I could say about it, but I'll let the others handle it, here.

Seems like you are the only negative one in here. Everyone else either likes it or dislikes it. But they leave it at that.

On 12/27/2020 at 6:40 PM, nozzyboi said:

Please understand that Sam darnold isn't a bad QB. And Drew Brees knows about bad organizations not helping you get better. Darnold would sit behind Brees and Learn. He's only 23 years old

Brees is likely done. I’d be nauseous if the Saints traded that for Sam Darnold. No way. I’d rather run with Taysom Hill and Jameis Winston. 

On 12/27/2020 at 8:01 PM, BayRaider said:

Cowboys fan according to history. I thought the same as you.

No way Zach Wilson falls to 10.

Yeah....hard to believe a non Jets fan would make two lopsided trades in favor of the Jets.

A first for Sam Darnold?   😄

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

I think theirs a better chance of Wilson falling to 10 than Fields falling to 14 as both of them are ranked pretty similar and both should be top 5 to 6 players.

You’re gonna start see Fields slipping soon, especially with a bad or average Clemson game. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

You’re gonna start see Fields slipping soon, especially with a bad or average Clemson game. 

Im a Clemson fan and i don't think he will be that bad against us were still going to win but he will do well enough.  I'll also say if he does somehow win and looks good in the playoffs he would probably lock himself in as the #2 QB instead of dropping at all.

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im a Clemson fan and i don't think he will be that bad against us were still going to win but he will do well enough.  I'll also say if he does somehow win and looks good in the playoffs he would probably lock himself in as the #2 QB instead of dropping at all.

He is not even the #2 now. Wilson has passed him. Fields can pass him back up, but not likely. Wilson has much better tools than Fields, and reads the field better than Fields. Fields has also had some very questionable games this season. 

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He is not even the #2 now. Wilson has passed him. Fields can pass him back up, but not likely. Wilson has much better tools than Fields, and reads the field better than Fields. Fields has also had some very questionable games this season. 

I have them 2A and 2B both around the 4 to 6 range as far as prospects go.  I have Lawrence Sewell, and Parsons ahead of them in player rankings.  With Wilson and Fields being 4, 5, or 6 with Surtain.  I have both Fields and Wilson a good bit ahead of Jones, Trask, and Lance though.  Im not against Wilson being ranked #2 right now at QB i think he is talented enough but i don't think it's out of question with Fields having 2 very good playoff games if he does and a solid combine to not take that #2 back which is possible.  They are that close in rankings right now i think and it might depend on what team is picking as to who goes 1st for their scheme fit.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

I have them 2A and 2B both around the 4 to 6 range as far as prospects go.  I have Lawrence Sewell, and Parsons ahead of them in player rankings.  With Wilson and Fields being 4, 5, or 6 with Surtain.  I have both Fields and Wilson a good bit ahead of Jones, Trask, and Lance though.  Im not against Wilson being ranked #2 right now at QB i think he is talented enough but i don't think it's out of question with Fields having 2 very good playoff games if he does and a solid combine to not take that #2 back which is possible.  They are that close in rankings right now i think and it might depend on what team is picking as to who goes 1st for their scheme fit.

Fair enough. I think Wilson and Fields will separate more before the draft, but I agree the “consensus” is pretty sticky at the moment. I personally like even Lance more than Fields. Lance is a risk, big risk, but he has potential to be a Top 5 QB. Wilson also has potential to be in that 5-8 range. Fields I actually also like (I like all Top 5 QBs in this draft, which is rare), but I think he is going to have a very Matt Stafford career where he sits in that 12-13 range of starting QB’s, with a Top 10 season mixed in here and there.