First Official Mock Upon the Jags Clinching Lawrence. Crazy Week 17 explains the order

brushmyhair

8 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

Dallas would be crazy to franchise tag Dak right now. 

And why’s that? If teams would line up to sign him in free agency, then Dallas would be wise to franchise him. They can always trade him under the tag, but to let him walk without compensation is very foolish, especially since they don’t have the #1 or #2 pick to use on either Lawrence or Fields.

20 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

And why’s that? If teams would line up to sign him in free agency, then Dallas would be wise to franchise him. They can always trade him under the tag, but to let him walk without compensation is very foolish, especially since they don’t have the #1 or #2 pick to use on either Lawrence or Fields.

What if teams don't want to pay his tag price. I don't think Dallas would want to pay that tag price after already tagging him once

2 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

What if teams don't want to pay his tag price. I don't think Dallas would want to pay that tag price after already tagging him once

A tag and trade won’t result in a team paying the tag price because he’d be signed to a long term contract.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

I want to nail all my picks. Atlanta needs to prepare for the future, or risk QB Purgatory. 

If you want to actually nail your picks, maybe listen to the Atlanta guy who's saying that they probably won't go QB unless it's Fields or Lawrence (And we know Lawrence won't be there). And Fields isn't a guarantee either.

On 1/15/2021 at 11:31 PM, FalconFan13 said:

Im still fine with Fields or Wilson if they are the choice i like both guys and think they are worthy of the pick.  Would also be just as happy with Parsons or sewell if there and extremely happy if we can get a really good trade down with someone. 

That's great and all, but Wilson is a 3rd round talent. Taking him at 4 would be stupid. 

7 hours ago, scar988 said:

That's great and all, but Wilson is a 3rd round talent. Taking him at 4 would be stupid. 

Thats your opinion my friend one that most people will not agree with.  You are probably out there on that island by yourself im guessing but im not mad at you for having an opinion and sticking with what ya believe.  I would be more mad if you ever backed off that opinion :D    I am of the belief on that same thing when it comes to Lance at QB i don't think i would touch him before the 3rd round and dang sure don't want the Falcons taking him in the 1st.  Im also probably alot lower on Gregory Rosseau than alot of people on here are as i wouldn't touch him in the top 15.  I get the same feeling about him as i got about Jamaal Anderson when watching him coming out i just don't like watching their tape something about both of them screams do not take when i watched em.    Anderson i hated though i said before that draft i wouldn't take him in the 1st 5 rounds and everyone thought i was crazy lol.  Atleast with Gregory im willing to take him in the late 1st if he fell there i don't dislike him anywhere near as much as i did Anderson. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...