2 rounds.

Suffering_Bills

9 hours ago, scar988 said:

Wouldn't shock me to see Neasman brought back for depth at SS. Hawkins is probably a true FS in the scheme, but he was a 4th round pick. So he's not someone who is guaranteed to be good in any way. Falcons defense is probably 2 drafts away from being good.

Yeah i think Neasman has a shot of being brought back as well he's a solid ST player and isn't awful when called upon every now and then as a 2nd or 3rd string Safety.    I actually liked what i seen from Hawkins last year when he got a bit of a chance and i hope he continues to improve on it.  But i agree 2 drafts atleast unless we do a serious trade down or 2 and can land some quality players in the mid rounds with both trade downs.  Even then i say 2 years because of experience and the cap being fixed some to pick up more vet help in places we need it.

3 minutes ago, Cheesehead430 said:

Give the Packers Newsome instead or Toney. 

Were not taking a WR in the first.

Do you think CB will be the top priority? I could understand why not pick a WR, but I thought LB, DL and OL (specially if Linsley walks) would be higher than CB for Green Bay.

3. Pitts - TE/WR - I think this guy will be Megatron-lite. I'd play him just like a WR.

18. JO-K - LB/S - I'd be surprised if this was the pick. We need bigger prototypical LBs who can adeptly play the run, blitz, and cover. We already got Baker as a passing down LB and have 3 playable safeties. A pashrusher is a need. Paye or Phillips would do well here.

36. J. Williams RB - Good pick. Could've gone with Creed Humphrey or Zaven Collins, too.

50. Jackson Carman - OT - maybe if he's moved to OG. Hunt looks good at RT and I think Austin Jackson will develop into a solid LT. And something may come of that Isaiah Wilson trade.

5 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

3. Pitts - TE/WR - I think this guy will be Megatron-lite. I'd play him just like a WR.

18. JO-K - LB/S - I'd be surprised if this was the pick. We need bigger prototypical LBs who can adeptly play the run, blitz, and cover. We already got Baker as a passing down LB and have 3 playable safeties. A pashrusher is a need. Paye or Phillips would do well here.

36. J. Williams RB - Good pick. Could've gone with Creed Humphrey or Zaven Collins, too.

50. Jackson Carman - OT - maybe if he's moved to OG. Hunt looks good at RT and I think Austin Jackson will develop into a solid LT. And something may come of that Isaiah Wilson trade.

Check out who I gave you over Carman now.

On 3/11/2021 at 12:30 AM, drew39k said:

I'm on board with Sewell, or trade down to select one of chase, Smith or waddle. I think taking a qb is a massive waste of value.

Understand. But, I think it happens, anyway. I think the Jets trade Darnold, quite possibly to the Niners, for their 2nd-round pick this year and next. That would be fair value.

8 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Understand. But, I think it happens, anyway. I think the Jets trade Darnold, quite possibly to the Niners, for their 2nd-round pick this year and next. That would be fair value.

Certainly wouldn't make ma happy, but then again when have the Jets ever done that lol!

2 2nds is probably a fair value. Though I'd think, similar to the wentz deal the later second would be conditional and could elevate to a first.

For the Titans:

I love the first pick. If somehow some way Phillips is there I will fly in make the pick myself

For the second round I think most people will agree (there is some people who feel the opposite tho) that Tutu is not a 2nd rd player. I think he's 5th at best. My choice is pretty much any other WR. St brown would work. Tylan Wallace is a great fit. I would love Elijah Molden or Asante Samuel there! 

8 hours ago, TJM217 said:

For the Titans:

I love the first pick. If somehow some way Phillips is there I will fly in make the pick myself

For the second round I think most people will agree (there is some people who feel the opposite tho) that Tutu is not a 2nd rd player. I think he's 5th at best. My choice is pretty much any other WR. St brown would work. Tylan Wallace is a great fit. I would love Elijah Molden or Asante Samuel there! 

Done.

53 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Explain 100% why? 😏

From a prospect standpoint, he's not worth it. That's subjective. But second round QBs are kind of a dying thing lately and I don't love their value mostly. He's very much a project so that's a couple rounds too early

Secondly, I just have never understood it from a niners standpoint. I've been a vocal proponent that if you aren't going qb in the first round, you should be punting the position this year if you are the niners. You're either shooting your shot at the top and embracing the transition, or you're committing to trying to win this year with Jimmy, in which case you're signing a competent back up and you work with Rosen as your project as a qb 3. Niners have a lot of holes and not a ton of money. A second round pick us likely an immediate contributor. Spending a second round pick on a project qb who can't likely even be your backup his rookie season kind of goes against that

• Like 1