Week 17 - Rams vs Cardinals

RamRod

Just now, MDY10 said:

Man this run game is STRUGGLING 

Cardinals came in daring our backup QB to beat them, which I'm fine with. It's leaving some wide openings in the secondary and Wolford is good enough to take advantage of it. Now that he's settled in, I think we're in good shape. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

Crazy a personal foul offsets a hold. Don’t like that at all. Offense needs to score just one touchdown and this game is likely over 

My wife just asked about that and I had trouble explaining it. It really doesn't make sense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

My wife just asked about that and I had trouble explaining it. It really doesn't make sense. 

It’s hard to explain because most flags offset no matter what but the Weird part just because of the severity of each. A tug on a jersey shouldn’t offset a helmet to helmet. I’d rather 0 yards but make it a first at the foul spot or where the play started. 

these false starts are annoying. The second we step foot inside the 20 they start jumping 

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We're about to see if Kyler is going to play. If they're holding him out still, it must be bad.

I feel like he’s walked back and forth all game. Safe to say he won’t be running around if he does. I’m not too worried. I think lol

• Like 1