Week 17 - Rams vs Cardinals

RamRod

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Thank you! Almost dropped that Hill but a pick 6. Rams got their lead. Now let’s hope the turnover floodgates happen. Hill 3 defensive tds. He is the what 5th or 6th best defensive back. Ramsey, Johnson III, Williams, Fuller, Rapp, and the Hill. That’s how deep and great the Rams secondary is. 

I said it before the season started that the Rams secondary would be elite ( well that was my expectation ) and they’re living up to it 

• Like 3

Just now, NYRamsFan88 said:

I said it before the season started that the Rams secondary would be elite ( well that was my expectation ) and they’re living up to it 

You are right lol. I had hard arguments with my best friend that the Rams secondary is elite. He kept saying it was a weak link and that Ramsey was a top 10 corner but really overrated. 

Outside of that first drive, I love what I'm seeing from Wolf. 3 deep passes, making plays with his legs to pick up first downs is something we haven't seen in a while. Let's see how he looks coming out of halftime, but very positive stuff in his first start.

Defense is playing lights out, but vs back up that is expected. 

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Imagine being on a forum and telling someone else what to do LOL 

Imagine using the game thread to take shots at a guy not even playing in a must-win game. It's pathetic, dude. You're entering Flounch territory.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

No, unfortunately, we really can't run the ball today. 

I know it’s tough now but you can’t just give up on it. Need to get that going. 

10 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Woods and Kupp are solid possession recever but we need to draft a real playmaker next year

DW we're trading for Julio this off-season. 

This defense needed to win this game and they literally have so far. Unbelievable. They are the best defense or one of the best I’ve seen in quite a while. Hope we keep some big pieces and run it back next year. 

• Like 2

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

Outside of that first drive, I love what I'm seeing from Wolf. 3 deep passes, making plays with his legs to pick up first downs is something we haven't seen in a while. Let's see how he looks coming out of halftime, but very positive stuff in his first start.

Defense is playing lights out, but vs back up that is expected. 

Hes a viable backup but in no way is he starter material.  

hopefully we can pick up Trey Lance next draft

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I would expect to see Kyler Murray in the second half

If he's truly hobbled, it shouldn't matter. Floyd and Donald will get to him. An ankle injury would kill his ability to plant and go/change direction. I'm expecting him to suck it up and play, but I can't imagine it makes much of a difference. Unless they shot him up with god knows what and he just can't feel anything lol

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

If he's truly hobbled, it shouldn't matter. Floyd and Donald will get to him. An ankle injury would kill his ability to plant and go/change direction. I'm expecting him to suck it up and play, but I can't imagine it makes much of a difference. Unless they shot him up with god knows what and he just can't feel anything lol

He's a better thrower than the backup, though. Hopefully, he tries to play hero ball and turns the ball over a bunch.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Imagine using the game thread to take shots at a guy not even playing in a must-win game. It's pathetic, dude. You're entering Flounch territory.

Yup to say how much the guy sucks.

You’re a sensitive dude my guy. Now I get what the rest of FF says about you 

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Hes a viable backup but in no way is he starter material.  

hopefully we can pick up Trey Lance next draft

Ehh just focusing on this game and the potential next few. I like what he brings to the table being able to pick up extra yards if the pocket breaks down. His incompletions have been CLOSE, but that will come with reps as the game goes on. He's playing very well for a first start and facing alot of blitzes early on.