Week 17 - Rams vs Cardinals

RamRod

6 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

A first round pick who’s been extended so he can become a true franchise QB making that play  isn’t the same as an undrafted rookie In this situation lol why even bring that up to stir anything up? Especially knowing how easily triggered people get here lol I get your point but that’s not the same. And Goff has literally made that throw many times this year. Sometimes to Dlineman. 

Am I wrong though? All I want is for everyone to call it both ways. That's not an asinine thing to ask. 

FWIW, the more research I did on Wolford, the more comfortable I became with him as our backup. I still think he wins this game. 

3 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

I don’t understand why we’re throwing it so much with a nervous qb that’s never played a meaningful NFL game. Definitely looks very uncomfortable. 

I wonder how effective Akers is. High ankle sprains usually have players out longer.

7 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Am I wrong though? All I want is for everyone to call it both ways. That's not an asinine thing to ask. 

FWIW, the more research I did on Wolford, the more comfortable I became with him as our backup. I still think he wins this game. 

I get what you’re saying for sure. But it’s tough to compare Goff in year 5-6 and a first ever start from an undrafted guy. I like him a lot so far. Seemed like he needed to settle in for sure 

7 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

I don’t understand why we’re throwing it so much with a nervous qb that’s never played a meaningful NFL game. Definitely looks very uncomfortable. 

Arizona is stacking the box and daring us to throw.

8 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

I get what you’re saying for sure. But it’s tough to compare Goff in year 5-6 and a first ever start from an undrafted guy. I like him a lot so far. Seemed like he needed to settle in for sure 

Nah, you're right. I wasn't trying to say that that one play is who is he. I was more trying to say that those who jump on Goff for even the slightest misfire need to call it both ways. 

Some wanted Goff benched for Wolford, so the draft capital shouldn't come into play for those people. 

Edited by JonStark
  • Like 1