2021 Patriots Draft

m haynes

I've thought about it further, and while WR would be the fun pick to try and put as much talent as possible around Jones.. I'd be really surprised if they go that way in the 2nd/3rd. 

Given that they will be running 2 TE sets, we are only going to see 2 WR actually playing a majority of the time. That means Agohlor / Bourne / Meyers .. they really don't have room for another WR. I would feel a lot better about grabbing a WR if they trade Harry or Meyers, but I doubt that will happen. 

I'm going with OT / LB / DB with todays picks

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

don't forget his annual 2nd round DB

Some really worthwhile safeties. If Dugger is going to replace Phillips who is replacing Chung, then getting someone to replace McCourty shouldn't be too hard. Although, I am and I think the Pats are big fans of Myles Bryant who they played as a rook a bit last season. UDFA out of Washington which has been churning out defensive talent the last few years.

8 minutes ago, Dr A W Niloc said:

Give me a really fast receiver in the second round.  Either Moore would suffice.

Yes please. I think Elijah would be a fantastic heir/replacement to Edelman. I know some of us like Rondale as well. I just feel Elijah is a little more polished, and his toughness over the middle is straight balls...