The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

Rule changes up for vote:

1. Eliminating K (effective 2022)- Passed 
  2. Eliminating DEF (effective 2022)- Passed
  3. Increasing number of keepers from 12 to 13 (effective 2023)- details: no change this season.
  4. Superflex league (effective 2023, modification of QB scoring)- details: no change this season. SuperFlex position replaces FLEX in 2023. If adopted, points/passing yard will reduce from 0.04 to 0.03. Scoring change would not go into effect until 2023. Roster max of 3 QBs, with keeper max of 2 QBs.

Here are the teams that didn’t vote:

@Oregon Ducks, @Bigbear72, @HvacRaider

Just as an update, #1-2 have both passed with 6 votes.  #3-4 both have 5 votes. We need the last three teams to weigh in. If you’re indifferent, that’s ok…just say so. But we want everyone to vote. I’ll vote if there is a tie-breaker needed.

Edited by sammymvpknight

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Rule changes up for vote:

1. Eliminating K (effective 2022)- Passed 
  2. Eliminating DEF (effective 2022)- Passed
  3. Increasing number of keepers from 12 to 13 (effective 2023)- details: no change this season.
  4. Superflex league (effective 2023, modification of QB scoring)- details: no change this season. SuperFlex position replaces FLEX in 2023. If adopted, points/passing yard will reduce from 0.04 to 0.03. Scoring change would not go into effect until 2023. Roster max of 3 QBs, with keeper max of 2 QBs.

Here are the teams that didn’t vote:

@Oregon Ducks, @Bigbear72, @HvacRaider

Just as an update, #1-2 have both passed with 6 votes.  #3-4 both have 5 votes. We need the last three teams to weigh in. If you’re indifferent, that’s ok…just say so. But we want everyone to vote. I’ll vote if there is a tie-breaker needed.

I’m pretty sure I was the first person that voted.

On 5/7/2022 at 12:11 PM, Bigbear72 said:

Rule changes up for vote:

1. Eliminating K (effective 2022) Yes
  2. Eliminating DEF (effective 2022) Yes
  3. Increasing number of keepers from 12 to 13 (effective 2023)- details: no change this season. No
  4. Superflex league (effective 2023, modification of QB scoring)- details: no change this season. SuperFlex position replaces FLEX in 2023. If adopted, points/passing yard will reduce from 0.04 to 0.03. Scoring change would not go into effect until 2023. Yes

I’d appreciate 100% participation. This is your league, so we want your input. Majority wins. 

On 5/7/2022 at 12:11 PM, Bigbear72 said:

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thanks boss, so just waiting on votes.

Yep…since BigBear just voted yes to SuperFlex…it has passed with the above conditions. 

Expanding the number of keepers to 13 is the only one that hasn’t yet been decided. It needs one vote to pass, and there are two more voters @Oregon Ducks and @HvacRaider.

29 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

No on expanding keepers or superfex this summer

Just to clarify…the SF has enough votes to pass but it will not start this year. It would go into effect the following year. Effective immediately there will be a limit of two QB keepers. 

The 13th keeper is the only one yet to be decided. @HvacRaider is the tiebreaker. I’m fine either way, but my concern is the effect it’s have on the draft. As it stands, as we’ve lost the kicker/DEF positions, we will essentially be losing the 5th-6th rounds of our draft (unless we want to deplete the waiver wire further). Adding an additional keeper would take that away from the draft…so it would reduce our draft to 3 rounds (unless we plan to deplete the waiver wire). I think I like the idea of a 4 round draft more than 3. Again…just food for thought. 

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Just to clarify…the SF has enough votes to pass but it will not start this year. It would go into effect the following year. Effective immediately there will be a limit of two QB keepers. 

The 13th keeper is the only one yet to be decided. @HvacRaider is the tiebreaker. I’m fine either way, but my concern is the effect it’s have on the draft. As it stands, as we’ve lost the kicker/DEF positions, we will essentially be losing the 5th-6th rounds of our draft (unless we want to deplete the waiver wire further). Adding an additional keeper would take that away from the draft…so it would reduce our draft to 3 rounds (unless we plan to deplete the waiver wire). I think I like the idea of a 4 round draft more than 3. Again…just food for thought. 

Great points. I think I may want to change my vote now.