Week 17 GDT - Broncos VS Raiders!

Dbrog24

10 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

No doubt but if you roll with Lock I think upgrading the run Game would go a long ways.

I mean imagine if a guy like Jonathan Taylor played for us? Guy has carried the Colts. I'm just saying if the value and fit are right I'd consider it. I have no clue how deep this class is though.

We see that differently. What he's done is run behind one of the youngest, nastiest OL's in the league. He's just doing a journeyman RB's job.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

We need help at a lot of other spots before we need to worry about a throw away position like RB. 

Rabbit hole, but I’ve often wondered about how the RB position came to be that way since the glory days of the 90’s. Do you think the position was always overvalued and modern metrics finally just proved it, or is it more that offenses have evolved in a way that has made that position a lot more generic? 

2 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

We see that differently. What he's done is run behind one of the youngest, nastiest OL's in the league. He's just doing a journeyman RB's job.

Eh yeah he's brought a physicality that simply wasn't their with marlon mack. And an aging noodle arm rivers hasn't done him any favors.

Also his hands and catch rate have been extremely solid. We can also go over tennessee and see the same results.

I generally agree rbs are overrated as a position group but they're can be different makers.

6 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

Rabbit hole, but I’ve often wondered about how the RB position came to be that way since the glory days of the 90’s. Do you think the position was always overvalued and modern metrics finally just proved it, or is it more that offenses have evolved in a way that has made that position a lot more generic? 

I think it's a miss nomer it's over valued I mean look at playoff teams and how they've addressed it as a hole I think I'd beg to differ.

Chiefs- 1st.     

tennessee- 2nd

baltimore-2nd

Cleveland- 2nd

Buffalo-3, 3

Ind- 2nd

Pitt-yall right 

That's just afc 

Edited by thebestever6

17 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

A 70-yard attempt? 

What a f***ing godd**n embarrassment of a joke this franchise has become. Fangio is complete idiot.  A Hail Mary had a better chance at success. 

Mr. B is spinning in his grave. 

A barstool sports meme within 10 minutes. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJmduj1Buwd/?igshid=1sx73le8ohsv5 

21 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

A 70-yard attempt? 

What a f***ing godd**n embarrassment of a joke this franchise has become. Fangio is complete idiot.  A Hail Mary had a better chance at success. 

Mr. B is spinning in his grave. 

Ah, I didn't have a problem with it. Meaningless game, last play of the half. Give Mcmanus a chance at the record books. A shot at football immortality so to speak.

• Like 1