BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Well. I'm sorry @SirA1 and @PR. Not a good advertisement for future guest game plans :$

Not your fault people put faith in an ill Rodgers that looked like garbage in a 5 wide scenario and said one CB can shut down 2 WRs at the same time. You did great Whicker. Thanks for filling in for me man. I appreciate it.

• Like 2

If I win this one I believe we end a three year drought of not making the playoffs (correct me if I’m wrong). We are very excited about this but will only celebrate tonight. One day at a time as we continue our quest for the Bizz Bowl. Thank you to all of our loyal fans that have stuck with us through moves and team name changes. We love you! And we look forward to continuing to make you proud!

PS: no drinking and driving will be done by our players.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

For the old WF guys that remember him, Robley passed away some time earlier this month. A real bummer. The New Orleans Jazz are dedicating the rest of their season to him.

Didn’t know him but we also dedicate our season to him. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

You’re 6-3. Why would you not make the playoffs?

I'm 6-3

3 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

For the old WF guys that remember him, Robley passed away some time earlier this month. A real bummer. The New Orleans Jazz are dedicating the rest of their season to him.

Damn, sad to hear that. A good ole mafia bud from back in the day.

16 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

oh ****, that’s really sad