BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

4 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Just stating a fact. Anchorage has a 1.5 game lead in the division with 2 games to go.

He only has 1 loss all season getting 2 more in the next 2 weeks is highly unlikely.

I have already stated in years past I am unlikely to vote in a Division game for precisely the opposite reason you stated as people for entirely different reasons claimed shenanigans'. I am also not required to vote in every game as you seem to think.

I will say this, if I was you I'd be pretty upset after this weeks game. You have 5 people vote on a game where your oppositions offensive game plan was left out, and no one seemed to notice before they voted. 

Now would that change the outcome of their vote had they actually seen it? Maybe not, but I'd still be annoyed.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I will say this, if I was you I'd be pretty upset after this weeks game. You have 5 people vote on a game where your oppositions offensive game plan was left out, and no one seemed to notice before they voted. 

Now would that change the outcome of their vote had they actually seen it? Maybe not, but I'd still be annoyed.

I am sure this happens much more often than people will admit and this gameplan piece missing just exposed it. 

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Really? I see what you're doing here. You cried you were gonna lose and everyone came to your rescue earlier. You then voted for a team that literally didn't gameplan because apparently you're that guy.

Now you're trying to lobby for people to vote against a team whose games you seem to refuse to vote on, because God forbid If you had to vote in favor of the only threat to you winning your division. You're also the guy that once voted against someone because according to you, "it's what was expected."

At least you're keeping it 💯 

You are like the king of the saying you're gonna lose thing though. I can't count how many times you've been down like one vote with a whole day left and start saying good game in the thread and saying game over and stuff like that. 

4 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Week 11 preview

Death Valley @ Gotham: Will DV get the free win to keep them in the playoffs? Or will Gotham risk losing pick #1?
New Orleans @ Cuba: Will Cuba beat NOLA to keep their playoff dreams alive or will NOLA hold onto the top seed?
Cancun @ Camden: Will Cancun add on to their one game win streak? Or Will Camden keep climbing in playoff seeding? 
Raleigh @ Lancaster: Will Lancaster get a win to stay in the playoffs or will Raleigh play spoiler?
Ivory Coast @ Antarctica: Will IC get a win to possibly jump Anchorage if they falter? 
Berlin @ Singapore: Will Berlin get a must win to keep them in the playoffs? Or will Singapore get a win toward gaining the division. 
Rome @ Anchorage: Will Rome get into the playoff seeding? Or will Anchorage capture the division? 
Hungary @ Seoul: Will Seoul keep the second overall pick? Or will Hungary make their first round pick lower for Seoul?

I don't know if I'd consider Raleigh beating me a spoiler. Pretty much expected. This week was my only real shot left at getting the win with Cuba banged up. Good game to Cuba, it was close early in the day but they pulled away. 

7 hours ago, Blue said:

Oh, the sweet, sweet taste of victory

GG @wwhickok, tbh I think this is the kind of game we were bound to win at some point. We've been getting praise for our gameplans for weeks, all it was going to take was one week where our top guys played well and the opponent's didn't. Just bad luck that you happened to be that team.

My 4D chess for keying on Kamara paid off to the point of where he decided he was too injured to play IRL...that's how scary our gameplans are.

The rest of the league, I'm putting you on notice. You've been warned.

Steve Irwin Danger GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I would like to point out that Pickle and I both voted after the gameplan thing was cleared up

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Really? I see what you're doing here. You cried you were gonna lose and everyone came to your rescue earlier. You then voted for a team that literally didn't gameplan because apparently you're that guy.

Now you're trying to lobby for people to vote against a team whose games you seem to refuse to vote on, because God forbid If you had to vote in favor of the only threat to you winning your division. You're also the guy that once voted against someone because according to you, "it's what was expected."

At least you're keeping it 💯 

You voted for a team without an offensive game plan while also claiming you read and thought it was good. Don’t start this man

• Like 3