BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

37 minutes ago, Blue said:

Totally baseless tinfoil hat time: what if the Texans management paid off a bunch of women to come forward and accuse Watson of sexual assault, knowing full well that he would settle all of them rather than go to court, thus forcing him to play this season in order to afford said settlements.

Not tinfoiley enough, try again.

8 hours ago, Blue said:

Totally baseless tinfoil hat time: what if the Texans management paid off a bunch of women to come forward and accuse Watson of sexual assault, knowing full well that he would settle all of them rather than go to court, thus forcing him to play this season in order to afford said settlements.

Yea, not gonna lie when I saw the first one pop up and the history of the prosecutor, the timing off it seemed all too convenient.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Let's seem them 3 ups!!

I'm waiting until after the NFL draft to do most of my 3ups and ERFA's.

I like to see which way the wind is blowing on teams for competition for my guys.

Ok I've already kicked off the weekend a while back, someday called Friday. I see this:

March 22 - April 4: RFA tags and offers

What do I have to have done before 22nd? Or is this just marking the 'start' of this tagging season, and others have done so early?

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ok I've already kicked off the weekend a while back, someday called Friday. I see this:

What do I have to have done before 22nd? Or is this just marking the 'start' of this tagging season, and others have done so early?

March 22 is the start of tagging season, you can go ahead and tag ahead of time if you like.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

You should have your players tagged by the 22nd.  Bidding I believe begins then.  Only players with tags can be bid on. All other players fall into regular free agency and those time frames