BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Nope.  You still have a while on those.

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos ERFA Signings

D’Ernest Johnson - RB
Albert Okwuegbunam - TE

I figured out what was wrong, I had included Albert Okwuegbunam as an ERFA but he's not on my roster currently, that's what confused me for a moment.

Could someone add him back on please? Thank you.

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I figured out what was wrong, I had included Albert Okwuegbunam as an ERFA but he's not on my roster currently, that's what confused me for a moment.

Ok.  Now go pick.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Lmao I was just randomly looking at my roster and for some reason Albert Okwuegbunam is on my team now. Thanks for the player Ruskie.

Just now, MD4L said:

Ruskie you suck for two reasons.

1. You @ the wrong person. I’m not OTC

2. And most importantly, you made a great selection.

bro at this point im so faded all i knew was it was someone with letters and numbers from the league. I appreciate the kind words though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

bro at this point im so faded all i knew was it was someone with letters and numbers from the league. I appreciate the kind words though.

It’s all in kind gestures. I wouldn’t of been upset if you @ me after drafting an unknown player.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Can't believe Brevin lasted that long. Didn't want to have to take him if he lasted to 7.10 cause I've got bigger needs but I would've.

Also, it's @bcb1213 OTC

Poor athletic testing. I would have considered him a while ago otherwise, he played a lot better than that at Miami.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Poor athletic testing. I would have considered him a while ago otherwise, he played a lot better than that at Miami.

Yep. Rolling the dice that he's more of a performer on the field rather than a workout warrior, but also addressed some depth on the roster.