BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I think both tackles are going to need time to be effective, could be ugly early if they are thrown in the fire.

Yeah I took Eichenberg because I think he's a safe bet.   Brown has a higher ceiling, but much lower floor.    

I still have Ronnie Stanley and Andrew Thomas,    and I like both.     Thomas should settle in if the Giants get more of a running game.

Edited by samsel23

9 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

So.. I'm just gonna thank the guys updating the picks.    I'm usually not this crazy on trades, but this roster needed an overhaul.

I'm finally done with the draft.    Thoughts?    Jamar Johnson is probably my least favorite

17 -  Alijah Vera Tucker - G
19 - Rashod Bateman - WR
32 - Javonte Williams - RB
41 -  Pat Freirmuth - TE
43 -  Joe Tryon - Edge
48 - Wyatt Davis - G
49 - Carlos Basham - Edge
61 - Richie Grant - S
66 - Payton Turner - Edge
67 - Tyler Shelvin - DT
69 - Josh Myers - C
71 - Liam Eichenberg - T
81 - Jamar Johnson - S
82 - Dayo Odeyingbo - Edge
92 - Spencer Brown - T
93 - Paulson Adebo - CB

Spencer Brown worst pick of the draft, horrible. Trade him to me while you still can.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Sam Darnold about to be throwing bombs to Robbie Anderson and pitching it to CMAC. He is also available for trade 

If one of our selling points is that Darnold will only be touching the ball in order to hand it off on a run play, you may need to rethink your pitch.

39 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

@EaglesPeteC heard you still needed a real qb. Right @Blue?

If we're being honest, nearly everyone except me and @Ragnarok need real QBs instead of the trash they have now.

29 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Welp ****. I'm offering up my 7th for a current NFL player. Hit me up before my pick comes on the clock if you're interested.

Darn, I was hoping to be the one to crush your soul by taking the player you wanted.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

If one of our selling points is that Darnold will only be touching the ball in order to hand it off on a run play, you may need to rethink your pitch.

If we're being honest, nearly everyone except me and @Ragnarok need real QBs instead of the trash they have now.

Darn, I was hoping to be the one to crush your soul by taking the player you wanted.

Okay mr can’t throw a TD in the superbowl 

• Like 1

I like athletic small school guys, they seem to pan out a lot and I thought Spencer was raw but showed lots of flashes on tape. I took Bakhtiari in PFA many moons ago and that pick worked out great. Traded for Armstead once when I was in this league before and again now. I just like those types of prospects at OT.