BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

30 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Nice choice with Kelvin Joseph. I had him as a viable selection since the 4th round. His on field upside is solid.

Yeah this late I'll roll the dice. I didn't realize he was that young. might be the youngest player in the draft.

• Like 1

Nice to see Hamsah Nasrilidean get picked. Look forward where NFL coaches we see him.

Also Michael Carter was also a guy I pegged as a respectable choice since round 4. He doesn’t have Phillip Lindsey’s breakaway speed but a very similar frame with receiver upside. He should be a nice COP guy.

Nico Collins is a nice HWS flyer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Yeah this late I'll roll the dice. I didn't realize he was that young. might be the youngest player in the draft.

Just now, MD4L said:

Was unaware he was that young. 

He was one of the guys I was torn on when I traded up. Good pick

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Also Michael Carter was also a guy I pegged as a respectable choice since round 4. He doesn’t have Phillip Lindsey’s breakaway speed but a very similar frame with receiver upside. He should be a nice COP guy.

I thought he would complement Aaron Jones nicely a la Jamaal Williams the past couple years.

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Was unaware he was that young. 

Isn't he 21?  The Dane Brugler massive prospect thing has his DOB as 11/11/1999 (age 21.47).