BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

From what I heard, he was running as WR6 and that's not what you want at all.

He admitted to having some personal problems and was sick during the off-season. He’s talented when he gets some run.

He got some run and produced. Obviously there’s more work to do but it is a positive step in the right direction. I will take it amidst this specific off-season.

22 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I literally have no one else to hype out of 60 plus players how sad 

No Way Football GIF by SportsManias

Surtain is gonna be a good one. I didn’t think he had Horn’s upside but his floor is as high as any CB I’ve scouted in the last 5 years. 

• Like 1

My boy Denzel Mims was on the kickoff team tonight and literally WR6 like @Blue said. What are y’all doing Jets?

DJ Chark was kickoff team his rookie season so I’ve seen unanticipated situations like this blossom into positive production.

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Surtain is gonna be a good one. I didn’t think he had Horn’s upside but his floor is as high as any CB I’ve scouted in the last 5 years. 

CJ Henderson made some plays tonight too which is encouraging after he has barely practiced in camp. If he can reach his potential that will certainly help my corner group.

10 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

CJ Henderson made some plays tonight too which is encouraging after he has barely practiced in camp. If he can reach his potential that will certainly help my corner group.

I love CJ Henderson. He’s already above average/good in my book. I expect him to reach shut down CB status before his 2nd contract.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I love CJ Henderson. He’s already above average/good in my book. I expect him to reach shut down CB status before his 2nd contract.

Whelp the way I was reading things a couple of days ago if someone threw a 4th at me for him I probably would have moved him. I had little hope he was going to play much this season or get over what is going on with him. And who knows it’s one preseason game but at least now I have a little hope restored.