BDL Discussion Thread 2021

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Gonna help my boy MD4L out and list his best Shark Tank QB options (in no particular order):

Andy Dalton
Ben Roethlisberger
Derek Carr (top choice IMO)
Jared Goff
Taysom Hill/Jameis Winston
Kirk Cousins
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Teddy Bridgewater

Carson Wentz would be on the list but he's already hurt and likely out Week 1, lol

I need some of those too

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You can then trade last years #1 pick.

No can do. Unrelated I will probably trade CJ Henderson who I took in the first last year since Jax wants to trade him why shouldn’t I?

Everybody but the previous Jacksonville front office seemed to think former BDL stud Joe Schobert was overpaid, and already he's been traded away. Who's got him here?

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

Everybody but the previous Jacksonville front office seemed to think former BDL stud Joe Schobert was overpaid, and already he's been traded away. Who's got him here?

Breaking Bad Reaction GIF

• Like 2

This is just a fun exercise for me

Players I feel I might regret passing on at each spot...

I never had any other intentions than taking Lawrence Chase and Pitts where I took them. Word is Chase hasn’t looked great might have another N’Keal Harry on my hands except a much higher pick. Just great smh.

Patrick Surtain was always going to be him or DeVonta at that spot I ended up both... so I can’t really say anything lee about that pick.

Pick 9... It was DeVonta or Horn. I think I might regret not doubling up on the corners in Surtain and Horn.

Pick 14 I picked Parsons. I considered Rashod Bateman here... I think Bateman will be great even if injured right now. If I went Horn at 9 I would have likely taken Bateman here. So let’s see how this all plays out. 

My second rounder I considered Zaven Collins and Asante Samuel ll before trading down. Feel I could regret passing on both of these. 

I then traded down again and passed on Elijah Moore who I considered there and I do definitely believe I’ll regret that.

Ended up with Ojulari and a 2023 1st from that second rounder so we will see

I actually looked at my team for the first time in about 2 months this week and was surprised by where my Rookies/FA ended up on the depth charts/camp news so far.

I shouldn't be a big player in the Shark tank because I am 3-4 deep in most spots plus I only have 4 roster spots left.

Getting my popcorn ready though.