BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Maybe you missed my response to Blue.

If you're interested, feel free to make a good offer.

I made what I considered a fair offer.

The real question is why are you looking to trade at top flight TE and best on your roster other than to tank?

Or is because he plays for the wrong city in PA? Gonna be hilarious when you trade him and he signs with Pittsburgh next year.

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

The real question is why are you looking to trade at top flight TE and best on your roster other than to tank?

Or is because he plays for the wrong city in PA? Gonna be hilarious when you trade him and he signs with Pittsburgh next year.

I'm sure you did.

Oh so because I want to improve other areas of my roster by trading a quality player I am tanking? Why exactly would I tank first of all? I don't even own my own first.

It would be interesting to see Geodert in Pittsburgh, I highly doubt that happens when they drafted Friermuth. 

Edited by wwhickok

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I like Goedert quite a bit, but Robert Tonyan is better.

28 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

It would be pretty shocking to see Philly let Goedart walk. My guess is they would franchise him if they don’t get a long term deal done

14 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Glad I was able to finally add the Rams C to my roster. He's been balling this year with Stafford.

Twas one on my list but wanted to go with a rookie and second year player I can keep for an additional two years on the cheap if I decide to.