BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

le sigh

I suppose Cancun is in the market for a linebacker. Not willing to pay a more than a late-round pick, would be willing to take on some cap if you're willing to take back somebody like Malik Hooker or Richie Incognito because I'm not taking on an extra 8k/year in cap space.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

le sigh

I suppose Cancun is in the market for a linebacker. Not willing to pay a more than a late-round pick, would be willing to take on some cap if you're willing to take back somebody like Malik Hooker or Richie Incognito because I'm not taking on an extra 8k/year in cap space.

Ariana Grande Ari GIF by The Voice

23 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So just to clarify I can game plan with CMC this week and people won’t be like “bUt He GoT hUrT!!!!!!”?

22 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

People will still say that but yes he is healthy for this game plan

If they do just @ me and I’ll come yell at them 

• Like 3

If it hasn't already become obvious, DVN is basically going full rebuild. In 2022 when some guys become unlocked I'll have a new slew of players OTB. To answer the obvious question, no, I'm not tanking this season. Most of the guys on my block were depth anyway. I am disintegrating my depth so if I have starter injuries I'm screwed but, whatever I don't expect to win many games anyway tbh. I think the first two weeks were very telling in that regard, especially week 1.

Edited by wwhickok