BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Rack is a believer in the most value comes around the trade deadline as injuries pile up and competitive teams see their last chance to add a piece that could put them over the top. In theory it makes a lot of sense but he was just wrong in your case because of Mixon’s lack of durability. 

And to piggy back off myself when you have someone as impatient as me I have a hard time waiting until the deadline to move pieces I want to trade because if you don’t have a deal worked out by then you have to wait until the offseason. Then imo it’s more likely for a player to get injured or fall off then likely increase their value by the offseason. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Rack is a believer in the most value comes around the trade deadline as injuries pile up and competitive teams see their last chance to add a piece that could put them over the top. In theory it makes a lot of sense but he was just wrong in your case because of Mixon’s lack of durability. 

Yeah, I know

54 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Basically our entire starting offense sans Justin Jefferson and Garret Bolles are out.

Our division has been wrecked by injuries so these are some rough days we’ll have to make it through.

Sorry man. My GP is in. It's vague in some areas because I have no idea who is healthy on your end.