The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

I had known the doppler Squire for years - from before the moment we had actually met him, in fact.
You see, I first unwittingly talked to him when he was in Novigrad impersonating another friend of mine, a halfling merchant named Dainty Biberveldt. Squire had assumed Dainty's form to use the merchant's network of contacts for some business endeavors of his own.
Dainty was infuriated at first at his inability to locate the impostor who had inserted himself into his dealings, but when Squire's investments began generating sizable returns, the halfling changed his tune. He took the doppler on as a partner, introducing him to everyone as his cousin, Dudu Biberveldt.
I learned that Squire had crossed Swoosh one of Novigrad's most ruthless crime bosses. That Squire extracted himself from this predicament while only losing one eye should be considered a fortunate turn.
MWil, Squire and I had all embroiled ourselves in quite the fiasco, but unlike me, the doppler was not caught by the temple guard. Instead, he found himself an opportunity as a high profile sorceress – Swag – had disappeared. Learning of her not-so-well-known death, Squire realized he could hide in plain sight as Swag.
He was able to stay undercover for many months, but soon, Radovid's persecution of non-humans became too great a threat for him to escape.

@squire12 has been killed! He was Dudu Biberveldt [Hider/Backup] (Independent) disguised as Swag, who was Fringilla Vigo [Watcher] (Independent)

King Radovid has once again ordered the persecution of all MAGES. Any player labeled a MAGE will be roleblocked for Night 9.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Is it sad I trust you over just about everyone left 

I mean, I've been very upfront about most everything the entire game. As long as you aren't expecting me to, like, help Town any more than I feel like, you're good.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

It's probably Brett and Daboyle, maybe SirA. Assuming you're telling the truth, of course.

I think Nacho is a good place to look today. The Underworld boss thing intrigued me and I don't think he is Indy and never was.

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You cant grasp the concept of killing a guy that we dont need to kill is a bad idea?

Its really not a hard concept whatsoever. 

I have like 10 tags, let me get caught up

unless Whicker is running a super bastard heavy game, it seems the write up of his death did imply that yes, he was in fact, someone we needed to kill:

51 minutes ago, Whicker said:
Pickle's hot temper turned out to be his doom in the end. Young an Craite died while leading one of the first attacks on the Nilfgaardian fleet

Nilfgaard, ofc, being the name of my original green faction.