The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The locking of a vote post was directly related to what followed. Can't post it all at once to show my example. Doesnt work in one post 

Just now, The Orca said:

@Ragnarok did you really think this wasn't an example to illustrate what im arguing is happening lol

No clue what you're trying to say here.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No clue what you're trying to say here.

I'm arguing that Nacho used the cant play atm post to hide any thoughts D1 and use the posting after in contradiction to said post to show he was active. The lesser involved people are not following, so i used another example to illustrate my point. Aka, saying I'm locking a vote and then immediately changing votes at will 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Its not a fact. And thats a fact 

The difference between an opinion and a fact is that a fact doesn't change just because you don't like it. Not talking is not the same as not playing, and talking in the thread is not the same as playing. That's a fact. Grow up and deal with it.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Did Tk3 just correct you in discord 🤣

Is Tk even playing in this game

Just now, Blue said:

The difference between an opinion and a fact is that a fact doesn't change just because you don't like it. Not talking is not the same as not playing, and talking in the thread is not the same as playing. That's a fact. Grow up and deal with it.

Blue 

Scum slip confirmed 🤣

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You shouldn't lie about what is a fact. What is deemed as playing is at the heart of the question and there is not factual evidence on what it means with many different opinions apparently