The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Because I'm going to flip the doctor, shani, not a king... Scum will either role block the claimed watcher in squire and kill the now outed alignment investigator, or they will go the long way around and kill squire first and then you. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

That would mean you are scum 

I'm not scum. Just orange. I have no skin in the game. Day one was green. Day two black. Day three I was told my family settled down in a new land and it changed to orange. I'm not in any scum chat, I'm not doing anything to I'm anyone. I'm happy to finding kings as well. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not scum. Just orange. I have no skin in the game. Day one was green. Day two black. Day three I was told my family settled down in a new land and it changed to orange. I'm not in any scum chat, I'm not doing anything to I'm anyone. I'm happy to finding kings as well. 

So what did you do to malf? 

apologies to all for not posting, was immersed in the goings-on in the states. hope all the posters, and especially all the DC based posters, are safe and weren't present.

gonna vote for blue because i haven't trusted him since he put malf on the hot stove on day two

9 hours ago, Whicker said:
A hard life awaits the child who cannot escape his parents' shadow. Following the death of his father, the beloved King Bran, Orca became the formal ruler of Clan Tuirseach, which controlled vast territory on the isle of An Skellig.
Yet this quiet and mild-mannered young man seemed firmly tied to the apron strings of his mother, Birna, who sought to control his every waking deed. With such an overbearing caretaker it was hard to imagine how Orca could ever grow into a man able to rule a mighty Skellige clan in his own right.
Orca's election as ruler of Skellige was a rather unexpected turn of events. It was widely thought to have been the result of backroom maneuvering by Birna, who used the chaos in the aftermath of the other claimants' deaths and the shame that fell On the an Craites to achieve her ambition of placing a puppet in her control on the Skellige throne.
However, Orca's time on the throne was tumultuous, as the Third Northern War continued to rage on the Continent, and many of Skellige's people demanded action. Needing answer, Orca turned to a strange man for help, but it ended up costing him his life.

@The Orca has been killed! He was Svanrige Tuirseach, King of Skellige

The king of Skellige is dead! Hjalmar an Craite has ascended the throne of Skellige! Long live the king!!!

The pyres of Novigrad are once again burning with MAGES. All players labeled as a MAGE will be roleblocked for night 4.

Orca dies and someone else ascends to the throne

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

@Pickle Rick so what happened to you last night?

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Your brother.

Orca visited pickle that same night.

Wonder if pickle is now the king?

4 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

apologies to all for not posting, was immersed in the goings-on in the states. hope all the posters, and especially all the DC based posters, are safe and weren't present.

gonna vote for blue because i haven't trusted him since he put malf on the hot stove on day two

You want to vote someone who was directly responsible for killing a king and who helped give a gift to nail someone who was red?

Shady