The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

58 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Great.   But you spend a fair part of day 3 pushing me over swoosh based mostly (fmpov) that I "missed" that blue gave Orca a gift.  Then finally went to swoosh and today tried to pass that off as some sort of feather in your cap that you did vote for scum when it was like 8 to 2 or something.  

I get that.

FMPOV you were 1 of 2 people that visited SwAg on the night that he died, and more or less I pushed you first and then cherry picked some rationale based upon that, which in hindsight was likely a mistake.

58 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Players miss stuff all the time.  Players don't read posts as closely as they need to and should all the time.  There are a handful of players in this game that are just coasting along.... Josh, Mission, Matts, Buff, shady, Brett farve, Daboyle.......and to a lesser extent Md4L, KSJ.

I understand that, and it's probably not fair that I hold you as one of the better players (IMO that's very true) to a higher standard.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Great.   But you spend a fair part of day 3 pushing me over swoosh based mostly (fmpov) that I "missed" that blue gave Orca a gift.  Then finally went to swoosh and today tried to pass that off as some sort of feather in your cap that you did vote for scum when it was like 8 to 2 or something.  

I get that.

FMPOV you were 1 of 2 people that visited SwAg on the night that he died, and more or less I pushed you first and then cherry picked some rationale based upon that, which in hindsight was likely a mistake.

so your standard scum tactic it appears

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Players miss stuff all the time.  Players don't read posts as closely as they need to and should all the time.  There are a handful of players in this game that are just coasting along.... Josh, Mission, Matts, Buff, shady, Brett farve, Daboyle.......and to a lesser extent Md4L, KSJ.

I understand that, and it's probably not fair that I hold you as one of the better players (IMO that's very true) to a higher standard.

the ongoing irony of you allowing other players to continue miss things yet not even bring that up............

15 minutes ago, Blue said:
1 hour ago, squire12 said:

How do you know Blue killed Orca?   Orca also visited Pickle per Ragnarok N4 move.....

oh did he now

19 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Sorry was MIA for a bit, anyone know what page night 3 was on?  I'll have some time today to figure everything out for you guys.

see below

On 1/5/2021 at 8:39 PM, Whicker said:

Everyone survives!!

On 1/5/2021 at 8:39 PM, Whicker said:

Night 4 will begin tomorrow, Wednesday, at 8pm CST.

Day 4 begins now!

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

he also has the nice element of being "roleblocked" N1 and N3.

Night 3 when there was no kill??

And if I was, nobody is claiming it. wonder why. Or, you know, I wasn't and my protections are set to fail for other reasons. 

48 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so your standard scum tactic it appears

Is it really? Huh...

48 minutes ago, squire12 said:

the ongoing irony of you allowing other players to continue miss things yet not even bring that up............

Quoting a post that someone else had, who claimed unkillable INDY Joat, who posted that response while I was in the process of responding to you is now me choosing not to bring it up?