The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc orange has someome that needs to die for all town (now indies) to win.  Duchess Anna has to die and forge is orange.  Only non town players would ignore this.

Can someone explain to me how a Duchess can be a King? I'm serious. Did I miss something here?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Not an indy.  Someone who has to die for town to win.  

Town does not have to die for me to win. Secondarily, LIS, I think people get cycled through. I think eventually, everyone who was displaced originally ends up under another banner. LIS, I wasn't converted or anything by text. My PM states that my family and I found a nice piece of land to basically settle down at and it happened to be under that ruler. 

Just now, Forge said:

Pickle is flailing far too hard against me, to be honest. Everyone knows the deal here - I'm likely the guy who gets voted for one reason. Nobody here needs to suggest i'm lying or anything like that. I'm a different color and that is typically enough. But everyone should also be keeping an open mind. Pickle is not. 

A color that has someone that must die for a town win.  I'd bet the game right here and now you are Anna.  

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Can someone explain to me how a Duchess can be a King? I'm serious. Did I miss something here?

Looking at the list I posted on the last page, only like one or two people actually have 'King' in their title.  I am under the impression anyone with any type of ruler synonym is going to have to go. 

14 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm not scum. Just orange. I have no skin in the game. Day one was green. Day two black. Day three I was told my family settled down in a new land and it changed to orange. I'm not in any scum chat, I'm not doing anything to I'm anyone. I'm happy to finding kings as well. 

14 hours ago, Forge said:

? I didn't do anything to malf. N1 tried protecting bcb, failed. N2 mwil. N3 squire, failed. N4 mwil. 

so.....

D1 green, N1 failed reaching "protecting" bcb 

D2 black, N2 successful reaching "protecting" Mwil 

D3 orange, N3 failed reaching "protecting" squire

D4 orange, N4 different flavor (did not say successful) "protecting" Mwil

still think you might have failed because you were protecting someone of a different alignment as you.   If that is correct --- still just a theory--- that would mean

bcb was not green,

forge was black aligned and mwil was and still is black aligned

squire black aligned when forge became orange aligned

forge orange aligned and Mwil black aligned