The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. Unless scum had 2 strongmen they could not have killed him bc I protected him.  

2.  He would be alive if I stopped the kill.  Meaning you did not visit him to kill him unless you are a strongman killer, are you?

3.  If someone dies and I protected them ot means they were either killed by a strongman or by another mechanic.  Based on what orca said before he died,, the other mechanic is all but a guarantee.  

So a key element of your claim is based on what a dead scum player (Orca) said??

Yet for others to state what Forge said is invalidated.

My the double standard

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Nope.  You didnt read it correctly.  Not surprising.  

If you meant that no one visited Orca to kill him, you should have written "Blue (or anyone) didn't visit him that night." By writing, "Blue didn't visit him that night (or anyone)," the (or anyone) is applying to "him," not "Blue."

You are not arguing with me. You are arguing with the basics of how the English language works.

28 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The easiest/most effective claim i could have made as scum would have been to claim pgo and to be have been the guy who orca turned to/killed him.  Why didn't I, bc im not scum.  Lying in those type of situations is not helpful at all.  

I can't be that guy bc I visited orca and orca visited me (thus not a pgo and not possible to be that guy)

I mean that would've been a suicidal claim if literally anyone visited you previously in the game and didnt die...

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

For the last while I’ve been weighing just how much @Blue loves me, and I think that the real fact of the matter is, it’s irrelevant. More importantly, he knows how vindictive I am, which is somewhere between “ I can acquire Kyler Murray” and “I AM TRADING MAHOMES!”

Quite true.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Has BBB claimed his character yet or elaborated at all?

No, for all the **** we're giving Pickle, I think it's obvious Buff is stalling for time and hoping attention will move off of him. Do with that what you will.

• Like 2

Just now, Blue said:

No, for all the **** we're giving Pickle, I think it's obvious Buff is stalling for time and hoping attention will move off of him. Do with that what you will.

Well, @Ragnarok, when do you feel it appropriate to push BBB on this? I'm happy to follow your lead here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Someone catch me up on today's events 

BBB and Pickle have both claimed protector. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Forge said that he would flip doctor, you said he'd flip Duchess/Queen Anna or whomever.

Forge said that he couldn't protect himself, you said that you protected yourself.

Forge said that he couldn't protect himself or the same people back to back nights and then flipped doctor.

You said that you protected Orca the night that he died.

...tell me who is lying here, parlayed with Forge's flip and confirmed ability and subsequent limitations.

The above is directed towards Pickle.

Also, BBB is playing coy/being cryptic and refusing to reveal his night moves, and Ragnarok knows who visited BBB last night. It feels like BBB is also stalling for time.

I think that we have a scum on scum line here, but which one is king (or maybe neither I guess) remains to be seen. Quite frankly, @bigbadbuff it's time to participate in some fashion considering you and Pickle have claimed the same thing.

Just now, Blue said:

Pickle has no idea what's going on so he's just doubling down on bad reads, Buff probably lied about protecting someone last Night

I re-read what I just posted, and then I read what you posted.

...yours is better. 

• Like 1

Daboyle – Matts (143)
Mwil23 – Pickle (144)
TheKillerNacho – Buff (145)
Counselor
MD4L – Buff (144)
bigbadbuff
kingseanjohn
Pickle Rick – Buff (144)
Matts4313 – Buff (145)
bcb1213
squire12 – Counselor (143)
mission27
Blue – Buff (144)
BrettFavre004 – Pickle (144)
JoshstraDaymus
Ragnarok
Shady Slim – Counselor (143)

Vote Count

5 Buff – Pickle, MD4L, Blue, Nacho, Matts
2 Pickle – Mwil, Brett
2 Counselor – Squire, Shady
1 Matts – Daboyle

24 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean that would've been a suicidal claim if literally anyone visited you previously in the game and didnt die...

I guess so, i could have also claimed to be some variant of a vig killed and orca if i were scum (so many better claims to be made if I were scum)

Now we have 3 protector claims 

1 scum (forge)

1 not claiming anything even their character and didn't chime in yesterday, thats not suspect at all lol (bbb)

And me, laid it all out their even the stuff that couldn't be explained or made me look bad (from the start and hasn't changed and not gonna change).  But let's put all the pressure to see if I crack, nope still not cracked.  I wonder why.  May I actually be telling the truth. Nah let's just link orca and pickle from outside factors (they are related) and push a false narrative (mwil).