The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

So from what I gather from the Witcher wiki, I'm guessing the Radovid guy is the one blocking non-humans and mages. Just seems to be his thing tbh. Anyone without a confirmed move at this point should be the prime suspects for him.

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

and another....and an interesting post .....taking out a teammate perhaps??

yes i'm a big dumb idiot who softclaims being aligned with the (i'm presuming) mafia when i'm lynching said mafia member. i think that two plus two is five and regularly fill my car with milk and wonder why it doesn't run.

because i don't like people who give out items when i don't trust their motives or their alignment, and we're in a chaos game with (presumably) a lot of competing wincons due to the number of factions that we have i think we should take out blue, which i have been calling for all game tbh

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

yes i'm a big dumb idiot who softclaims being aligned with the (i'm presuming) mafia when i'm lynching said mafia member. i think that two plus two is five and regularly fill my car with milk and wonder why it doesn't run.

Shady

11 hours ago, squire12 said:

interesting defense of forge here

more defense of forge

not likely either vote for forge or pickle

going down a bad path on a forge or pickle

looking for votes to move elsewhere...off forge

responding to forge 

Josh vote with not much ....though there is not much to go on with several players

Day 6 on pickle early

again a defense in his stance on forge 

again josh, nothing more than that.   not looking at many other players

this in response to buff....interesting to say he is tempted to vote buff, but ends up staying on pickle

Brett, think there might be something here as Anna

I think you are confusing defending forge.  It wasn't a good lynch at all.  I feel like you skipped some of my relevant posts, where I mentioned he had given way too many specific details for something not to check out by now.   Even if someone called him orange, we are supposed to be King hunting.  All he was doing was keeping people alive which is a win. 

And lol after Forge dies you are calling me out for continuing to come out in defense of Forge?  I mean, I don't think that was in defense of Forge, in defense of me not wanting to lynch him.  And then but like, sure that might be like an observation to have, but not sure what that is supposed to be indicating.  Is that evidence for what?? 🤷‍♂️

Wanted to get the ball rolling on someone else, thought Josh was as good as any, saw Josh ask for a replacement, so that appears to be a dead end, unless that role becomes like a convert now after essentially clearing. 

My post to buff was a joke at the time. 

12 hours ago, Blue said:

So I have a theory, if anyone would like to hear it.

You have given gifts now to a king and a red radovid, I can't tell if you are really really good, or really really bad at this. 

9 hours ago, Blue said:

So from what I gather from the Witcher wiki, I'm guessing the Radovid guy is the one blocking non-humans and mages. Just seems to be his thing tbh. Anyone without a confirmed move at this point should be the prime suspects for him.

Leaning towards really bad, lol, I mean we are told in the write ups.  Looks like there are two people doing it.  And I am not seeing much of a pattern.  

King Radovid V has ordered the persecution of all MAGES. Any player labeled as a MAGE is roleblocked for N2.

The pyres of Novigrad are still burning with MAGES. All players labeled a MAGE will be roleblocked for N3

The pyres of Novigrad are once again burning with MAGES. All players labeled as a MAGE will be roleblocked for night 4.

King Radovid V has now ordered the persecution of all NON-HUMANS. Any player labeled as a NON-HUMAN will be roleblocked for night 6

The pyres of Novigrad continue to burn with NON-HUMANS. Any player labeled a NON-HUMAN will be blocked for Night 7

They've both blocked mages and non-humans, there has been no overlap it appears, so no idea who would get to go next. 

Nothing happened night 5, which would have been night 4 they would have ordered it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

I think you are confusing defending forge.  It wasn't a good lynch at all.  I feel like you skipped some of my relevant posts, where I mentioned he had given way too many specific details for something not to check out by now.   Even if someone called him orange, we are supposed to be King hunting.  All he was doing was keeping people alive which is a win. 

So have you been king hunting?  Orange has a "king" /ruler.  You thinking it was not a good vote speaks to you potentially being Anna (orange ruler).  His specifics were nice, but also unverifiable.  3 failed attempts to reach his target that now corresponds to when Buff ...also orange aligned....happened to jail him.  Almost too convenient do so as random choices by 2 players....except when they are teammates.

And lol after Forge dies you are calling me out for continuing to come out in defense of Forge?  I mean, I don't think that was in defense of Forge, in defense of me not wanting to lynch him.  And then but like, sure that might be like an observation to have, but not sure what that is supposed to be indicating.  Is that evidence for what?? 🤷‍♂️

Based on voting patterns,  you are a high potential to be Anna ( orange aligned ruler)

Wanted to get the ball rolling on someone else, thought Josh was as good as any, saw Josh ask for a replacement, so that appears to be a dead end, unless that role becomes like a convert now after essentially clearing. 

My post to buff was a joke at the time. 

Yup, another joke about not voting orange.

11 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

You have given gifts now to a king and a red radovid, I can't tell if you are really really good, or really really bad at this. 

Leaning towards really bad, lol, I mean we are told in the write ups.  Looks like there are two people doing it.  And I am not seeing much of a pattern.  

King Radovid V has ordered the persecution of all MAGES. Any player labeled as a MAGE is roleblocked for N2.

The pyres of Novigrad are still burning with MAGES. All players labeled a MAGE will be roleblocked for N3

The pyres of Novigrad are once again burning with MAGES. All players labeled as a MAGE will be roleblocked for night 4.

King Radovid V has now ordered the persecution of all NON-HUMANS. Any player labeled as a NON-HUMAN will be roleblocked for night 6

The pyres of Novigrad continue to burn with NON-HUMANS. Any player labeled a NON-HUMAN will be blocked for Night 7

They've both blocked mages and non-humans, there has been no overlap it appears, so no idea who would get to go next. 

Nothing happened night 5, which would have been night 4 they would have ordered it. 

I don't think it is 2 different people/ players.

King Radovid is a person/character 

Pyres of novigrad is a place or quest

39 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Night four or night five?

I have issues with what day of the week it is and you ask this...

1 - Malf targeted counselor

2 - md4l went nowhere

3 - you went nowhere

4 - orca visited pickle

5 - josh visited bbb

6 - I got nothing

• Like 1