The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Can you quote your theory?

Certainly.

19 hours ago, Blue said:

Perhaps "Independent" is not Town so much as players who haven't relocated (read: recruited) to a specific kingdom yet.

I suspect that the various rulers are "recruiting" people into their factions, but not into their scumchats. Would explain Forge's claim that he switched from one alignment to another and then to yet another. It would also explain why he and Buff had such similar roles in the same faction. Lastly, it explains why SirA's faction dissolved at the start of the game when he was voted off but the others have continued to fester like rabbits.

Obviously, as a go'd I am above the petty concerns of kings and their subjects, so do with that theory what you all will. I have no hard evidence for it, just that the behavior of the dead players and the characters in each faction don't make much sense to me if they all began the game together.

To add on to this, I have a suspicion that Daniel's role of X-shot Neighborizer was meant to counter certain elements of the game setup. It would make sense for that role to be in the game if scum do not necessarily know who else is in their faction.

19 hours ago, Blue said:

Perhaps "Independent" is not Town so much as players who haven't relocated (read: recruited) to a specific kingdom yet.

I suspect that the various rulers are "recruiting" people into their factions, but not into their scumchats. Would explain Forge's claim that he switched from one alignment to another and then to yet another. It would also explain why he and Buff had such similar roles in the same faction. Lastly, it explains why SirA's faction dissolved at the start of the game when he was voted off but the others have continued to fester like rabbits.

Obviously, as a go'd I am above the petty concerns of kings and their subjects, so do with that theory what you all will. I have no hard evidence for it, just that the behavior of the dead players and the characters in each faction don't make much sense to me if they all began the game together.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Given that one of my gifts eliminated Swoosh, who was very clearly a scum killer, and the two people who have received gifts from me A) are dead and B) flipped as non-Town, it would appear that I am doing far more than my part to minimize the noise.

6 hours ago, Blue said:

Gift giver, very scummy role, for sure. I'm also quite obviously not a king (after all, what's a king to a god?), so given what everybody else is stating their wincon is, this is doing nothing but making you look bad.

Novigrad is a city within the kingdom Radovid rules, dummies. Note that every time "pyres of Novigrad" are mentioned, it's phrased as a continuation of what Radovid ordered. It is quite clearly that role's ability, and they've chosen to roleblock the same group of roles each time (or it's an effect that lasts 3 Night phases at a time).

17 hours ago, Blue said:

So from what I gather from the Witcher wiki, I'm guessing the Radovid guy is the one blocking non-humans and mages. Just seems to be his thing tbh. Anyone without a confirmed move at this point should be the prime suspects for him.

@squire12 => I assume its the top post

19 hours ago, Blue said:

I guess it is plausible.   But that is going off of what forge claimed.   Trusting dead scum is generally not advised in my view.

Could be orange had a doctor and jailer but no kill option vs red having a strongman/janitor and bulletproof

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Josh for the safe vote (orange)

Matts or daboyle for red 

Shady or Josh for purple 

The few others that we don't know about for even less odds. 

I would be a little surprised if Josh isn't modkilled at this point.

Shady is my token vote for now simply because he's voting for me and that makes no sense from a Town perspective.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Shady is my token vote for now simply because he's voting for me and that makes no sense from a Town perspective.

Josh is not in line to be modkilled today (is he?) and he already posted today (maybe not voted)

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Why ould Josh get modified over Brett?

Brett missed 3 days of voting.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Josh is not in line to be modkilled today (is he?) and he already posted today (maybe not voted)

Just now, squire12 said:

Why ould Josh get modified over Brett?

Brett missed 3 days of voting.

I thought Whicker posted that Josh would be modkilled if he didn't vote today, but I guess either A) I missed him voting or B) I'm misremembering.

Brett missing that many votes and not getting modkilled screams scum, does it not

Daboyle – Matts (168)
TheKillerNacho – Daboyle (168), Shady (168)
Counselor
MD4L – Brett (166)
Pickle Rick – Matts (173)
Matts4313 – Shady (`68)
bcb1213
squire12 – Brett (162), Shady (163)
Blue – Brett (162), Shady (173)
BrettFavre004 – Pickle (165)
JoshstraDaymus – Shady (173)
Ragnarok – Shady (170)
Shady Slim – Blue (164)

Vote Count