The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

They got 3 powers from you. That was the 3rd one they tried to use, but he died. 

I wasn't asking you, but it further raises the question of why Pickle was so suspicious of me when he must have known it wasn't my fault Orca died.

Just now, Blue said:

So Pickle lied about being the vampire dude. Did y'all get fakeclaims, or were you just betting he was too obscure to be in the game?

Fake claims if we wanted them. Thought about just claiming fully at the time but you all would have just killed us like Shady. 

I have access to all 3 moves but can only use 1 a night. Been using the protect from kills bc well.  Just gotta survive 

But me and orca have been playing as town bc we always want to win with town 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Each even night, choose a player. You will attempt to kill that player. This kill will not show up on tracker/watcher reports. 

If on n1 we chose to make me king.  We chose orca thus we became indy which we did (as @Matts4313 can confrim)

No kills at all from us.

Just 

protect from moves

protect from kills

character invest 

Each night, choose a player. If that player is investigated, he will return “aligned with Nilfgaard.”

Once during the game, at night, choose a player. If that player is “Independent” or would become “Independent”, they will join the chat and become “aligned with Skellige” instead.

Your win condition will become “You win when Skellige has the majority of players remaining in the game”.