The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

How do u know pickle has two nightly protection abilities 

I know their night moves and every move orca made, at least until Orca died. But I strongly believe it didnt change and we are wasting time right now.

I want to stress again, any theory that their moves or wincons changed are based on absolutely 0 known facts.

Could it be accurate? Sure. But it would be based on speculation only.

Here's what I know.  Wc is to eliminate the kings 

Pickle is a king 

I'm not gonna take a shot in the dark when we have a sure thing.  Matts could be telling the truth, and pickle could be harmless, he could be telling the truth and the purple wc changed, he could also be purple and be trying to protect his king.  I'm sticking with the sure thing 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know their night moves and every move orca made, at least until Orca died. But I strongly believe it didnt change and we are wasting time right now.

I want to stress again, any theory that their moves or wincons changed are based on absolutely 0 known facts.

Could it be accurate? Sure. But it would be based on speculation only.

I strongly believe the opposite.

If you have any actual "facts" on the identity of another king, as I said, I'd be happy to consider it.

Until then, I'll err on the side of my own suspicions. My gut is screaming to me that I'm right about this

Imma make this real big and then I am done having this same convo over and over.

There is absolutely nothing in Orcas role PM that says "if one king dies, it will change the wincon to the next king". The theory some of you proposing would require the host to explain that mechanic. In all of the PMs with orca, that is never, ever mentioned as a possibility. Lynching Pickle would be stupid and a waste of today. Move on. 

/el fin

brett

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I strongly believe the opposite.

If you have any actual "facts" on the identity of another king, as I said, I'd be happy to consider it.

Until then, I'll err on the side of my own suspicions. My gut is screaming to me that I'm right about this

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Imma make this real big and then I am done having this same convo over and over.

There is absolutely nothing in Orcas role PM that says "if one king dies, it will change the wincon to the next king". The theory some of you proposing would require the host to explain that mechanic. In all of the PMs with orca, that is never, ever mentioned as a possibility. Lynching Pickle would be stupid and a waste of today. Move on. 

/el fin

brett

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

But it does say that pickle would become king, right? I fail to see the significance of such a thing, otherwise, especially considering the host felt it worth mentioning in the write up.

It may be speculation on my part, but I really don't think it's a huge leap from what you've told me. Especially in combination of Pickles thread play not matching that of a friendly other.

Skellige

Here is what I think I know.

From the OP.

Whicker took one last look over the map. “And what about Skellige?” he asked, pointing to the island nation.

Nothing. The islanders pride themselves on that, don't they? Doing everything according to tradition? As their forefathers did. Skellige has always been a footnote to history. And so it shall remain.”

So being a footnote could mean they were the late edition faction to this game. So Originally it could have been 3 kings and the 4th was added.

Here are the players.

The Orca - Svanrige Tuirseach, King of Skellige - killed N4

Shady Slim - Cerys an Craite, Heir to Skellige (loyal to Skellige under King Hjalmar an Craite) - lynched D7

Pickle Rick - King Hjalmar an Craite  - Active

Pickle is claiming Harmless and Indy can win with anyone. But the Skellige are Vikings from what I have read.

Probably last of his line.

• Like 1

Daboyle
TheKillerNacho – Pickle (186)
Counselor – Pickle (189)
MD4L
Pickle Rick – Matts (185), Unvote, MD4L (202), Bcb (203)
Matts4313 – Brett (191)
bcb1213 – Pickle (202)
squire12 – Pickle (186), Brett (194), MD4L (201)
Blue – Brett (189)
BrettFavre004 – Pickle (198)
SirA1 – MD4L (197)

Vote Count

4 Pickle – Nacho, Counselor, Brett, Bcb
2 MD4L – SirA, Squire
2 Brett – Blue, Matts
1 Bcb – Pickle

Please let me know if this VC is incorrect.

@Daboyle @MD4L still need to vote, please.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Skellige

Here is what I think I know.

From the OP.

So being a footnote could mean they were the late edition faction to this game. So Originally it could have been 3 kings and the 4th was added.

Here are the players.

The Orca - Svanrige Tuirseach, King of Skellige - killed N4

Shady Slim - Cerys an Craite, Heir to Skellige (loyal to Skellige under King Hjalmar an Craite) - lynched D7

Pickle Rick - King Hjalmar an Craite  - Active

Pickle is claiming Harmless and Indy can win with anyone. But the Skellige are Vikings from what I have read.

Probably last of his line.

Hello mate. Thought it was a shame you died in the first place.

• Like 1