The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

**** football tbh

tbh you've been a friend of tua so explain yourself and ill vote for someone i dislike instead

I asked a question out of general curiosity. Clearly, I am not in a thread with other people bc they would’ve let me know if I was in a scumc chat. At least with context I can start contributing and being of value in thread.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I asked a question out of general curiosity. Clearly, I am not in a thread with other people bc they would’ve let me know if I was in a scumc chat. At least with context I can start contributing and being of value in thread.

i just want to know why you think all green people might not be good as you say here:

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

This might be common knowledge to everyone but is green alignment a good thing? I do have my doubts.

what leads you to this conclusion? are you claiming it only intuition? clearly there must be something else?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

i just want to know why you think all green people might not be good as you say here:

what leads you to this conclusion? are you claiming it only intuition? clearly there must be something else?

Traditionally the alignment for town is black. Any other color scheme gets me thinking of independent, non town alignment. I wanted more clarity.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Traditionally the alignment for town is black. Any other color scheme gets me thinking of independent, non town alignment. I wanted more clarity.

Hmm... that's odd.  Green is overwhelmingly the color given to town since I've been playing forum mafia. sometimes I used blue but i don't recall anyone else doing so.  Although I guess lazy hosts occasionally use black for everything.

What do you make of the declaration after the lynch that green alignment "lost", though?

Are you claiming green alignment personally?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hmm... that's odd.  Green is overwhelmingly the color given to town since I've been playing forum mafia. sometimes I used blue but i don't recall anyone else doing so.  Although I guess lazy hosts occasionally use black for everything.

What do you make of the declaration after the lynch that green alignment "lost", though?

Are you claiming green alignment personally?

It’s been my first game in a while. Blue is another town traditional alignment color but green caught me off guard.

I needed more context before making any announcement.

I am not claiming anything or alignment right now. But with some more detail I can share a lot more information and help the town get rid of the evil people.