Ok...I'm a believer after research. No more fat face QB's!

aceinthehouse

I used to think it was just a joke. Then I researched it & I'm bewildered. 

Could it be true? Could the true red flag for a bust at QB be that he has a fat face? (Or wide face & nose?)

Look at all your great QB's. Hell, just look at the ones we've had? Baugh, Theismann...

Alex Smith & Taylor Heiny? Narrow face. Narrow nose...

Haskins? Fat face & nose

It's simple & so easy to decide.

So we should only be interested in the QB's in the 2021 draft with a narrow face & nose.

Eliminate all fat face QB's for any of our draft picks. That should narrow the field... (Pun intended) 😜

Yeah, I don’t like the direction this thread could go in.

But, if we weren’t in favor of fat faced QBs this franchise wouldn’t have had Sony Jurgensen, Billy Kilmer, Doug Williams or Mark Rypien.

Basically, if you take away fat faced QBs this franchise wouldn’t have been in 3 of its 5 Super Bowls and wouldn’t have won 2 of them.

Also, if we are for Narrow Faced QBs/Narrow nose - which I don’t even want to say what that means but yeah... 

We should’ve kept Kirk Cousins as our starter. He was a narrow faced/narrow nosed QB.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Yep...

Justin fields/fatface= bust

Trevor Lawrence/narrow= good pick

Not last night! Boom 🤯 And Fields outplayed Trevor Lawrence as a passer in the 2019 CFP too, Clemson won that game bc of Lawrence running the ball and Travis Eiteene. OSU took that away last night and won!

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

Edited by turtle28

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I don’t like the direction this thread could go in.

But, if we weren’t in favor of fat faced QBs this franchise wouldn’t have had Sony Jurgensen, Billy Kilmer, Doug Williams or Mark Rypien.

Basically, if you take away fat faced QBs this franchise wouldn’t have been in 3 of its 5 Super Bowls and wouldn’t have won 2 of them.

Also, if we are for Narrow Faced QBs/Narrow nose - which I don’t even want to say what that means but yeah... 

We should’ve kept Kirk Cousins as our starter. He was a narrow faced/narrow nosed QB.

Kirk Cousins is a good QB.

Just don't have him playing in big, important games.

Like what we have coming up, Sunday.

23 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Kirk Cousins is a good QB.

Just don't have him playing in big, important games.

Like what we have coming up, Sunday.

What about my comment on Sonny Jurgensen, Billy Kilmer, Doug Williams and Mark Rypien?

Terry Bradshaw, Ben Roethlisberger fat faces, fat noses - two QBs who’ve combined for 6 Super Bowls & have been in 7. Brett Favre & Dan Marino I’d consider fat faced QBs are arguably two of the best of all time. 

Peyton Manning? I could go either way on his face, I’d say it’s definitely fatter than mosts, it’s not exactly thin.

So the best examples of successful Fat Faced QBs are 1 whose team had the 3rd worst record last year. And another that had the most talented surrounding cast and still couldnt produce a winner.

Its the Jim Plunkett curse. The football gods deemed him last successful fat faced qb. All since, no matter the yards put up. Still are nothing but the captain of a ship called Failure.

24 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

So the best examples of successful Fat Faced QBs are 1 whose team had the 3rd worst record last year. And another that had the most talented surrounding cast and still couldnt produce a winner.

Its the Jim Plunkett curse. The football gods deemed him last successful fat faced qb. All since, no matter the yards put up. Still are nothing but the captain of a ship called Failure.

Nope, some Hall of Fame QBs had fat faces too.