Jump to content

Doug to return for year 6


Recommended Posts

One thing could be that Doug won the power struggle this time and Howie could be going?

I mean we did see Doug, Jim and Fipp throw Howie under the bus this week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

One thing could be that Doug won the power struggle this time and Howie could be going?

I mean we did see Doug, Jim and Fipp throw Howie under the bus this week. 

I'll take another year with Doug if it means Howie is gone. So much harder to get rid of a GM...especially with Lurie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie fired yet? 

It hasnt been said he was saved yet so i'm holding out hope that happens but then Doug coaching a rebuilding team also doesnt make any sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

It hasnt been said he was saved yet so i'm holding out hope that happens but then Doug coaching a rebuilding team also doesnt make any sense.

All other changes are irrelevant if Howie is the GM. He is problem #1 (or as some would say Public Enemy #1) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All other changes are irrelevant if Howie is the GM. He is problem #1 (or as some would say Public Enemy #1) 

Well he did draft public enemy #1 so that has to make him like public enemy #0 at least. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

One thing could be that Doug won the power struggle this time and Howie could be going?

I mean we did see Doug, Jim and Fipp throw Howie under the bus this week. 

They threw Howie under the bus? Details...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Danger locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...