GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

Basically they called defensive holding prior to the kick. Defensive holding is an automatic first down.

Just didn't get to see it I'd say it was dumb. They clearly held one of our guys who had a shot at a block and that's what the announcers thought they meant.

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

This is the best our defense has played all year. Henry struggling worries me though. People need to step up.

Henry's struggles seem to be more about predictability in our play calls. hopefully we make some adjustments at half time.  

• Like 1

Arthur Smith did this the last time we played the Ravens 

Titans D needs to come out an get a stop 

Arthur Smith needs to turn the page here and go back to keeping them off balanced like he did earlier in the year 

Titans need to mix in some other guys here 

Wouldn’t mind seeing Evans get a few touches get a little speed in there 

Davis and Jonnu need to find a way to get involved (I know Jonnu is helping blocking but need his wheels in certain situations here)

Henry's just not running well today even with the predicable plays. He's coming to the line of scrimmage and slowing down cu there's not a lot there instead of hitting a crease and taking what he can get. He did this the first few weeks of the season.