GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

He isn't wrong really and that is why you go for it. Because you feel your defense will hold them to at the most a FG. There wasn't much field gained by the punt.

I'm more upset with the 3rd and 2 than the 4th and 2. 

edit- i didn't read your post right my b lol

Edited by -Hope-

Just now, -Hope- said:

he is completely wrong. that call decreased our win percentage by 14. it was one of the worst calls of the season.

I'm talking about the defense being dialed in. They were doing a good job overall. So they should have gone for it.

Both times Henry wasn't in there. 
We are saying the same thing. I'm just saying I agree the defense was playing well and with that information he should have gone for it. 

To have been an offense that was so good and so dialed in with creativity and how to play, Arthur Smith coached like he was scared to do anything. That is bad. 

I do hope he gets an HC job so we can maybe get fresh take on our offense. 
Even being one of the top scoring offenses, I never felt like we were a top scoring offense. weird.

Just now, -Hope- said:

lol. he's not gonna learn a goddamn thing, is he?

Well it is Boger and crew. So i'm gonna assume there were somethings not highlighted in the broadcast that could have been called.

I mean AJ TD could have been called just as much as the INT by Peters could have been called. Then of course they missed the holding on the punt with the ref looking right at it. Tackled the guy. What if that was a blocked punt? lol

But this team failed in the off-season and those failures like we said before made it where a post season run was very unlikely.

Team failed. Vrabel failed.

Should have hired an DC.  
Underestimated the loss of certain guys.
Questionable roster moves 

Vrabel has made the right call more than not, but he and the team failed overall this whole season and we just managed to achieve a couple goals along the way.

Just now, KingTitan said:

Smith ran when we felt he should opened it up and then tried to pass on the short yardage plays.

this was exactly it. he smashed it up the middle for 2 when we needed 10 and he tried to pass when we needed 2. just completely backwards.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

What also sucked was the goal to go series and only coming away with 3. 

Smith ran when we felt he should opened it up and then tried to pass on the short yardage plays.

That’s where I was waiting on some version of the Tannehill keeper but nope....

• Like 1

Hate that we got beat by such a limited QB. I don't care what anyone says Lamar isn't a QB you can win with long term. 
He made plays but if our offense wasn't trash today it wouldn't have been a contest. 
Their defense isn't built to stop everyone. And a more balanced playcaller will take the out.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

That’s where I was waiting on some version of the Tannehill keeper but nope....

I just knew it was going to show up. Make them prove they can stop it.
We showed it so much to end the year and didn't attempt it once today????

No boots no keeper. 
Damn Arthur